Veilside RX7

Discussion in '2000 Mazda RX-7 Type RZ' started by Cobra R Stinger, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: Veilside RX7

the supra cannot beat the rx7. why? the supra is a relatively heavy car and suffers from imbalance partially due to its engine. this is fact because some road racing versions of the supra actually swap the 3.0 liter 2jz-gte for the 2.2 liter inline-four because it weighs less so the can push it near the center and inner areas of the car for better balance. in addition the rx7 is highly capable of being modifed. you wanna go in a straight line? peter farrell's supercars aakes modifed versions of the rx7 at 9psi a non-fully modifed rx7 generates 555 hp and at 20 psi close to 900 hp. watchin import drag racing. fastest import drag racer drives an rx7. the pro-street (street legal cars that run on premium fuel and drag race) is dominated by the rx7's who regularly go into the 9 and high 8 ranges. you cannot compete with a rotary engine because though displacement is small, it has VERY FEW MOVING PARTS. very few moving parts = less energy loss by friction. before anyone says that it doesn't make a difference may i remind you that over 75 percent of the energy made in a internal comubustion engine is lost through friction. simply put the rx7 and perhaps the nsx are the premier sports cars from japan

2. Re: Veilside RX7

AAHAHAHAHA!!!! dumbass! u just embarased yourself with that one

3. Re: Veilside RX7

o and i was talkin about the dumbass that started the forum. u know the guy who didnt know Veilside was a #$%#in body kit. im mean jeasus dude do some research

4. Re: Veilside RX7

Don't call the guy a dumbass. Veilside does do tuning as well as body kits. They had the configuration for the RX-7, the Supra and the Jetta up somewhere. They all had HP above 500, i think but they had 7 dvds and endless rap in them, so they couldn't possibly real drag racing cars. Check SportsCompact-or-whatever dot com. try google if ya like and look for veilside fast and the furious configuration or something like that...

5. Re: Veilside RX7

TOYOTA IS THE GAYEST CAR COMPANY
    mAZDA OVER TOYO ANYTIME<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Veilside RX7

to lr254... buy the fast and the furious on dvd, and watch how they made a movie, and you'll see that the most of the cars didn't have anything special exept body kits.<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: Veilside RX7

Why we are talking about RX-7's I wish in the fast and the furious they would of had better car scenes. I thought they sucked. The movie was cool dont get me wrong but they car scenes could have been better.The movie had tight cars but i wish they would have shown more of the cars.

8. Re: Veilside RX7

yo a veilside RX-7 isn't a special edition mazda it's just a body kit like the guys said and also what kind of a dumb ass are you toyota isent the gayes car make GEO is and one more thing it doesn't matter how fast the stock car is the sing that matters is do u have any brain and money to sup the car up
    <!-- Signature -->

9. Re: Veilside RX7

Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins Turbo Diesel, your totally right...The thing that pisses me off is that they mainly showed CIVIC's!!!!! those cars are soooo annoying...they showed the rx7 (with ja rule in it, i think...) for like a split second...and another thing is thank god they blew up that eclipse...eclipses suck...why couldnt they show a sweet car LIKE THE Rx7!!!!!!!!
    if i had the opportunity go kick the producer of the fast & furious i would do it
    =D<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: Veilside RX7

Yah your right dermonapalochke toyo isnt the gayist chevy is
    But mazda is way better then any
    <!-- Signature -->

11. Re: Veilside RX7

Wasn't the Veilside RX-7 sold on Ebay a while back?? Oh, and yes Mazda is one of the best makes out there and I think that they have been very under rated for a long time.

-Kyle-
    '94 Mazda MX-3 turbo

12. Re: Veilside RX7

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from LR254</i>
    <b>this is one of the best cars on the market. Throw on a V1 body kit and a c1 headlight conversion and your ready to ride</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

13. Re: Veilside RX7

They should make you take some kinda test about cars before they let some of these retards that rented a video game and watched a movie become members. Veilside is a body kit you dumbass.<!-- Signature -->

14. Re: Veilside RX7

a supra would work an rx-7. However i'd take either car if they were given to me. Both sweet ass rides, however i'd prefer a supra. I think that after watching the fast and the furious people have really gotten into cars, however most don't know jack!

15. Re: Veilside RX7

Hey You little Fast and the fuious wana be The rx7 Will smoke the supra like Nothing.Some people think they noe every thing after watching a movie<!-- Signature -->

16. Re: Veilside RX7

Ok. some of you seem confused. Veilside used to not only make body kits. They used to tune really really fast cars too until some super huge accident. Then they stopped doing that. And the rx-7 would whup supra in a non-drag real man race. rx-7 handles like a dream ^_~.<!-- Signature -->

17. Re: Veilside RX7

yes stock for stock the supra would probably loose to an rx7 in drag or on the track, but i beleive it was a supra that won last years all japan JGTC? and thats tuned vs tuned where the competition was mainly between the nsx's, skylines, and supras. rx-7 were almost not a factor. This is a race where all of the cars were about even when it came to power output, and there were weight "penelties" for winning races(if you won x races, they would add xlbs to your car to even out the playing feild).

now what?

p.s. some people should just chill out before pointing out that other people are miss-informed or something, you dont have to get all high and mighty just cuz you think you know more about cars than others. arrogance and ignorance are just a bad combination.

Peace<!-- Signature -->

18. Re: Veilside RX7

Hoping that I dont get grouped into the group of "stupid people that watch a movie and know everything", I think that the veilside kit on the RX-7 in FAF was the best looking kit around. The RX Gen 3 is one of the best looking cars made, except for the stock front bumper. New Rims, New Front bumper, about $4000 in mods and you have a 450hp super car that will run with pretty much anything on the road, forign or domestic (comming from the us), and it drives very well. I should know, before I was forced to sell my 1994 RX-7 I had done all that to it. Loved that car, will build another. It may not beat a lambo, or ferrari, but for 25000 how can you go wrong with a car that will give them a run for there $$$. To the moron that first posted this you should be embarised that you even think that you know anything about cars. Make sure that you oil your belts and grease your steering wheel, because you need to do those things, #$%#ing moron.