VENOM 800 TT OR TVR CEREBRA SPEED 12

Discussion in '2000 Hennessey Viper Venom 800TT' started by Mopar505V10, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: VENOM 800 TT OR TVR CEREBRA SPEED 12

Why? Because they're not modded to 800+bhp, don't need slicks, and can properly take heavy turns?

2. Re: VENOM 800 TT OR TVR CEREBRA SPEED 12

Mate...if u prefer the ferraris and shit over this...then why exactly are u in this forum...?And also like i said in the other forum...to my under standing on the Ferrari Fomula 1 car can take corners like there nothing...but the other road Ferraris don't.

3. Re: VENOM 800 TT OR TVR CEREBRA SPEED 12

I never said I prefer Ferraris over Vipers. I'm just correcting your facts.

4. Re: VENOM 800 TT OR TVR CEREBRA SPEED 12

"correrting my facts"...?
    Mate i got my facts off the Discovery channel...
    I'm gonna go with there facts over yours mate...

5. Re: VENOM 800 TT OR TVR CEREBRA SPEED 12

Yes, and go with "their" facts over every respectable car magazine's facts too.

6. Re: VENOM 800 TT OR TVR CEREBRA SPEED 12

Well actually...i have heard the same shit in some magazines...
    so i'm goin' with what i heard off of the Discorery channel...
    and the shit from my friends magazines last year...

7. Re: VENOM 800 TT OR TVR CEREBRA SPEED 12

You have no idea what youre talking about do you?

8. Re: VENOM 800 TT OR TVR CEREBRA SPEED 12

Damn it - don't make me choose!....
    Okay, you made me. The 800TT - with reservations.

9. Re: VENOM 800 TT OR TVR CEREBRA SPEED 12

for me 800 tt or some thin betta svs viper stage 2 1200 hp

10. Re: VENOM 800 TT OR TVR CEREBRA SPEED 12

The TVR is one of the most powerful production car on the market? That doesn't impress you?

Angus

11. Re: VENOM 800 TT OR TVR CEREBRA SPEED 12

Yeah no he's right, the Enzo and the 360 and the 575 and the 456 handle like total shit, in fact, I'm pretty sure that Ferrari didn't even bother putting a steering wheel in them.

Angus

12. Re: VENOM 800 TT OR TVR CEREBRA SPEED 12

ahh...
    yeah i do...the Ferraris are shit when it comes to cornerin'...
    with exception of the F1 cars.

13. Re: VENOM 800 TT OR TVR CEREBRA SPEED 12

a tvr haven't raced at lemans why? answer it wasn't enough copetitive to bear a such endurance. the viper even if it wasn't a venom viper won its class so that means somethin'. stop dissin' american cars if ya feel not good in the viper forums, go away.

14. Re: VENOM 800 TT OR TVR CEREBRA SPEED 12

Well it depends on what you are comparing it to. Production Ferraris don't handle as well as the F1 cars, but handle much better than any dodge Viper.

Angus

15. Re: VENOM 800 TT OR TVR CEREBRA SPEED 12

have ya got any proofs or magazines to give such quick conclusions?

16. Re: VENOM 800 TT OR TVR CEREBRA SPEED 12

Yes.

17. Re: VENOM 800 TT OR TVR CEREBRA SPEED 12

The feel is better, actual handling is not. Disagree? Go back to one of the other 10,000 posts where it was proved.

Thanks.

18. Re: VENOM 800 TT OR TVR CEREBRA SPEED 12

so show 'em.

19. Re: VENOM 800 TT OR TVR CEREBRA SPEED 12

Why don't you go check the back of any Road And Track magazines and compare the two's performance numbers. That makes it pretty easy.

Angus

20. Re: VENOM 800 TT OR TVR CEREBRA SPEED 12

this is not the real venom 800TT cuz i have a mag on it when it came out and it doesnot look like this cuz it doesnt have stripes.

21. Re: VENOM 800 TT OR TVR CEREBRA SPEED 12

LOL, Road and Track.

Better yet, why don't you compare them from Car and Driver and Motor Trend? Unlike Road and Track, they can drive. Just look at the braking, cornering, and acceleration numbers for the Viper and compare that to Motor Trend or C&D. Huge difference.

You don't honestly still think the Modena or 550 Maranello out-handles the Viper, do you?

22. Re: VENOM 800 TT OR TVR CEREBRA SPEED 12

I don't know if they do, by all the stats that I've seen I would say they do. I know they brake better. By the way, I accidentially posted that one in the wrong forum, the thing were I said check the back of road and track, that was for the 911 GT1, I've seen not to many stats on the Cebera.

Angus

23. Re: VENOM 800 TT OR TVR CEREBRA SPEED 12

The venom 800tt is not a prototype...
    another words there is more then 1...

24. Re: VENOM 800 TT OR TVR CEREBRA SPEED 12

Actually, the 800TT is merely a modified car (one that is closer to 1000 hp in its current state of tune), of which only one is known to exist in the world. It is street legal and belongs to a customer and has been instrument tested. The same cannot be said of the Cerbera Speed 12.

25. Re: VENOM 800 TT OR TVR CEREBRA SPEED 12

exactly plus it represents a very good bargain for its price ya can't say the same bout the tvr