Very good

Discussion in '2001 Pontiac Grand Am Hot Wheels Concept' started by DANVM, Sep 21, 2002.

1. Wonderful body kit. Add a 215hp egine?

2. Re: Very good

175 hp

3. Re: Very good

250 horses...but it's still good looking

4. Re: Very good

ItŽs good looking. But way too underpowerd. It should have a v8 with atleast 250 hp

5. Re: Very good

Mother of God. O lord, be weakened and have mercy on the makers of this car... they know not what they've done.

I have heard legend of such a machine, but only legend... I first heard in a truck stop bathroom in Juarez from two elderly men with wooden legs. "it can't be possible, no man could handle such TORQUE.
    pero, no... no hombre queres mucho mas machina... es impossible.'"

But now they've done it. Sweet angels of mercy, may you be able to keep up with the brave souls who pilot this monster, this unholy craft from the forges of inner hell.

The sportscar game is finished now, Pontiac wins without mercy. I hear that Chevrolet has already discontinued the Corvette. The doors of the Ferrari plant have been painted black and welded shut... Enzo's corpse in in seclusion somewhere in the former engine workshop. Porsche scrapped their entire assembly line and imploded their factory just before dawn with all the workers voluntarily inside, weeping for the impotence of their cars against such muscle... only an american 3.8 pushrod V-6 could make such mythical power, noone will ever compete. this website is now useless. It's all over.

I saw a guy rolling his Skyline off a bridge yesterday. "If I'm lucky, I'll get over a hundred dollars from my insurance policy; now that the Grand Am has arrived, that's the best possible redemption for this stupid shitbox... it seemed so great when I bought it, but now? I don't know what I'll do if I don't get a Grand Am."