Very nice car, but one problem

Discussion in '2002 Jaguar S-Type R' started by payton101ca, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: Very nice car, but one problem

No. M5 sucks

2. lol even Jag is getting into the import scene the viscios TYPE R!

Still this is a nice and quick car, but the M5 can still take the doors off of it.

3. Re: Very nice car, but one problem

Man, what u mean M5 sucks. Are u 1 of those pimp dudes that like Bentleys? Get a life, man.

4. Re: Very nice car, but one problem

Jag is not getting into the import scene, they have always designated their high performance models with an 'R' badge.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Very nice car, but one problem

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Cchanner83</i>
    <b>Jag is not getting into the import scene, they have always designated their high performance models with an 'R' badge.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

lol they never called it Type R...usually like XKR or something without a type

6. Re: Very nice car, but one problem

Stupid git. It's an S-Type R. Note the punctuation? Not that any sort of correct english could be described as your forte. "lol they never called it Type R" indeed. Learn to read.

7. Re: Very nice car, but one problem

M5's do suck man they crap dirt cheap sports car that are ugly as i'll get out

8. Re: Very nice car, but one problem

this car sucks haha

9. Re: Very nice car, but one problem

This car is really nice. If it actually hits 250 then it one of the fastest (Non-race tuned of course) production Jags yet. And it looks great.<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: Very nice car, but one problem

This car is sweet, and whos using a spinoff of my username? I thought I was the only one who wasn't creative and just typed in my name and some numbers