VERY, VERY, COOL LOOKING CAR

Discussion in '1994 Jaguar XJ220 S TWR' started by 550WOLVES, Aug 9, 2002.

1. The specs are impressive, sure. The top speed is extremely high, the horsepower is way up there and the 0-60 is extremely quick. But none of those things compare to the look of this carl. Second only to the Saleen S7 in looks, you wouldn't need to prove anything in this car if you drove up to a red light and faced a wannabe quack in his Ford Stratus. One look at this, and he'd shit his pants.

2. Re: VERY, VERY, COOL LOOKING CAR

Great pics but I HATE these colors. Yellow's the color of piss. Guacamole Green doesn't suit me either. The one I'm going to get in ten years is going to be Aspen Green.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: VERY, VERY, COOL LOOKING CAR

i agree to have it in any color,gents<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: VERY, VERY, COOL LOOKING CAR

True, I'd drive it anyway, but I'd probably go spend a few grand on a new color. The color doesn't matter, just what's in it, what's on it, and who's in it.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: VERY, VERY, COOL LOOKING CAR

I think that some chameleon paint would look bad ass on this car.. maybe some of that $3200 an ounce 6-color chameleon stuff that turns it from purple-orange-green-baby blue<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: VERY, VERY, COOL LOOKING CAR

I could go with the duPont chameleon paint, but I'd go with the dark green, deep purple, black combo. Dark colors.<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: VERY, VERY, COOL LOOKING CAR

though bright colours would definitely accentuate this good-looking relief of the body<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: VERY, VERY, COOL LOOKING CAR

that's funny, dupont paint, I found this in the dupont registry(the car ad mag.)<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: VERY, VERY, COOL LOOKING CAR

heres some more pictures...<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: VERY, VERY, COOL LOOKING CAR

this is one of the best looking cars one the planet. it kicks serious ass in the look catagory.

11. Re: VERY, VERY, COOL LOOKING CAR

Hey 550Wolves, I like the Saleen S7 as my favorite car too. My second favorite car is also the Jaguar XJ220. You definitely have good taste in cars, man.

12. Re: VERY, VERY, COOL LOOKING CAR

I too love the style. It has great lines and amazing performance but I would mind some nice rims and a different color.

13. Re: VERY, VERY, COOL LOOKING CAR

the one i saw in person, was in british racing green, with chromed out rims. it was by far the coolest car i've ever seen.
    the xj220, is by far the closest in price, i'd ever get to, in buying a super car. one got sold on ebay for only $125,000 !!!!

14. Re: VERY, VERY, COOL LOOKING CAR

if i could have a jag xj220 id have it in either berlina black or titanium metalic or something close to that order

15. Re: VERY, VERY, COOL LOOKING CAR

The XJ220 is in my opinion the best looking car ever!!!

16. Re: VERY, VERY, COOL LOOKING CAR

This car is bad ass!

17. Re:

One of the best looking cars ever...could have a better color though. Maybe a dark blue?

18. Re: VERY, VERY, COOL LOOKING CAR

hmm i dont think i would spend howver much it is 100k + on a puke green car no matter how sweet the thing is..

19. Re: VERY, VERY, COOL LOOKING CAR

hmm...puke green.... At least it's not pues green...

20. Re: VERY, VERY, COOL LOOKING CAR

21. Re: VERY, VERY, COOL LOOKING CAR

you do know that the car came with the option of like 13 different colors

22. Re: VERY, VERY, COOL LOOKING CAR

In regard to"very,very,cool looking car"I just wanna add Very!lol

23. Re: VERY, VERY, COOL LOOKING CAR

I agree with you all the way on that...except, the Ford Stratus? you mean Dodge Stratus...and yes this beautiful Jaguar XJ220 would whoop any wannabe not-rod tuner "Fast and Furious" knockoff that it encountered with total ease, right in the tailpipe!! (and yes that includes the awesome Charger that was in that movie too)

24. Re: VERY, VERY, COOL LOOKING CAR

Better than the orignal.

25. Re: VERY, VERY, COOL LOOKING CAR

This is one damn sexy car. There is no denying it.