Veyron Beats This Any Day!!!

Discussion in '2002 Chevrolet Corvette Z06' started by pkripper, Nov 21, 2002.

1. Re: Veyron Beats This Any Day!!!

I agree but this comparison is totally irrelevant based on class. By your logic I can say that the Lingenfelter 427TT will eat the Veyron and sh!t out italian spagetti. And a NHRA Dragster will eat both and sh!t out some moron like you.

This is a world class car. Not breathtaking to look at but it still destroys most cars from around the world at a very good price.

2. Re: Veyron Beats This Any Day!!!

Wow, do you want a prize for figuring that out? That's about as surprising as me saying a formula 1 car will pull more Gs on a skidpad than a geo metro with 3 wheels and a toddler driving.

I bet you feel smart.

3. Re: Veyron Beats This Any Day!!!

You're done. Thats just all there is to it. No more typing, no more talking, no more nothing. You're done.

4. Re: Veyron Beats This Any Day!!!

Are u' a idiot and a 1/2 ?The Bugatti is 1001 horse power while this 400.God help!!!

5. Re: Veyron Beats This Any Day!!!

I don't really like corvettes very much and the veyron is awesome, bu you are a total #%$nuts to compare these two cars

6. Re: Veyron Beats This Any Day!!!

I don't even know why you reply'd to this foolishness, he just wants to piss you offf, and he got what he wanted. If you see a thread that says soemthing like that, just don't read it and pretty soon fools like him will stop.

7. Re: Veyron Beats This Any Day!!!

i'm gonna agree.