[VIDEOS/PICS]: One of two R35 GT-Rs in the US!

Discussion in 'Asian Forums' started by blackwood, Feb 29, 2008.

1. #1 blackwood, Feb 29, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  2. That paint job is orange-peeled like a mother#$%#er. I can't believe that was allowed to leave the factory.

3. I don't see what you're talking about.

4. +1 for black

6. These pictures aren't even detailed enough to show it if it was, what are you talking about?

7. orange peeled?
    wtf?

8. I clicked the link in the first post and watched first the video. At the very beginning of the video, the cameraperson did a close-up on the GT-R logo, and you can see the surrounding trunk lid in all it's orange-peeled glory.

I don't expect show-quality paint jobs from car manufacturers, but that would definitely be below my expectations.

9. In case you don't care to view the video, you can see it quite well in this pic

10. just the shitty camera

11. The taillight wasn't like that. The GT-R badge wasn't like that. It only occurs on the paint. It's an Earl Scheib quality paint job on an expensive sports car. It's pretty ridiculous.

12. Awesome color, but still better in white.

13. i watched a video of the making of the gt-r and the painting of the car underwent ridiculous detail, so i dont understand why it would be like that

14. Don't get me wrong - I'm in love with the car. I was just completely surprised when I watched the video.

15. Almost every mass produced car has paint like that factory these days. Its just a nissan.

16. Welcome to the real world.
    Almost every car comes out of the factory like that nowadays.. Even the high $$$ ones.

And the paint surface on this car is pretty good compared to some other cars we've had in the shop

17. Ah, I didn't watch the video, I thought you meant the still pics, it's pretty clear there.

18. Hi! See post #15?

19. NOT a true supercar, serious. look at it beside the true passion cars, too big, to dumb looking.

20. People here could justify that a corpse is faster than a GTR as long as it has more "passion".

21. looks HUGE compared to those little ferrari's like whoa

22. hey slapnutsz, its just a big brick with wheels, ok?

23. Ofcourse. They used my avatar as a blueprint.

24. This is not one of two GT-Rs in the US. There have been three or four (maybe more) GT-Rs running around the Phoenix valley for a while now.

25. "Its just a nissan" lulz coming from a guy who owns a Fbody.