Vintage Unopened 1st Gen iPhone, $10,000

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by 84FordMan, Aug 11, 2012.

1. #1 84FordMan, Aug 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    http://tinyurl.com/9lyb3cg

"STUNNING RARE COLLECTORS CHOICE APPLE iPHONE 1ST GENERATION 8GB AND FACTORY SEALED..!!! YOU ARE SEEING A PIECE OF HISTORY..!!!! THIS IS AN INCREDIBLE COLLECTORS SHOW PIECE..!!!! THIS WOULD BE A CROWN JEWEL FOR ANY COLLECTION..!!!! AMAZING FACTORY SEALED BOX..!!! UNOPENED AND THE COLLECTORS DREAM APPLE iPHONE..!!!!!!"

2. nice to see an american who appreaciates history

3. Ugh. 5 year old electronics aren't collectible. Give it 10 more, then it can be 'vintage'

4. lol its worth like $50

5. dear internet,

vintage has nothing to do with age. also, put some lenses in those stupid glasses you're wearing.

sincerely,

not a #$%#ing retard

6. hahaha, look at his buyer/seller history

he buys shit cheap, then puts it out there at many times the price. he has sold like none of it though. what a #$%#ing retard

7. dude, wait what? some Terrence Yung person has bought THREE of his overpriced "vintage" shit? WTF?

Edit: 13 items... shitloads of money for things not worth anything.

this has to be a money laundering thing. HAS to be

8. i remember when michael jackson died people were offering mj energy drink cans on the net for like 50.000. i had one as well, but it was open and because it was open it was only worth 5 cents lol

9. I have an original 1986 game boy with tetris and the original box. Prob worth 30 bucks but im selling it for 2000

10. same here.

11. #12 Aaron, Aug 11, 2012
  12. 85000? HAHAHA

13. what a nutcase

14. #15 marcusmv3, Aug 11, 2012
    lol i totally owned a rio 300 and subsequently 500... hey, they worked and had external expansion!

it was $200 new tho. cmon its only been ten years. might be worth that much ($200) if its still in the shrinkwrap but no more than that.

those Rios were indeed the first of their kind. i think they predated the first ipods by at least a year

15. I have a first Gen ipod that isnt even compatible with my itunes anymore, aka, cant any apps on it anymore. Why the hell would you want that if you cant even use it?

16. at this point its strictly a collectible

a rio 300 still new in the box must have some collectible value

17. Not sure what a Rio 300 is, but if I bought a collectible, I'd still like to use it. It's like buying a Ferrari GTO and not being able to drive it.

18. just because something is in a box and kinda old doesnt mean its worth shit

19. #20 marcusmv3, Aug 12, 2012
    it was the first portable mp3 player to hit the public market

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rio_PMP300

20. #21 gtsorbust, Aug 12, 2012
  21. certianly not to your attention deficient ass

22. ya and everyone else with a brain

23. this is the first time i even thought about a portable mp3 player as a collectible but i think in time certain electronics will hold collectible value

24. lol which elecronics do u think will hold value as collectables

i need a good laugh