Viper... Still Stupid fast

Discussion in '2000 Hennessey Viper Venom 800TT' started by hennesseyms, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: Viper... Still Stupid fast

The lingfelter has a faster 1/4 mile and finishes at higher speeds. What about the 0-60, 0-100 and slolom. I bet ya it ain't better than this!...<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Viper... Still Stupid fast

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from hennesseyms</i>
    <b>The lingfelter has a faster 1/4 mile and finishes at higher speeds. What about the 0-60, 0-100 and slolom. I bet ya it ain't better than this!...</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I bet ya it is!

Lingenfelter Corvette
    0-60 1.97
    0-100 4.3

I can't say anything about cornering, but in all acceleration aspects, the Corvette is faster than the Viper. For now at least. I can guarantee Hennessey won't stand still with the amount of competition going on. Pretty soon there will be 4000 hp Corvettes and Vipers running 5's in the quarter mile. (Not really).<!-- Signature -->

3. Who cares if the Sledgehammer Vette is the fastest or if the... whatever it's called is the quickest. The fact still remains, this thing is stupid fast and is a bad ass car.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Viper... Still Stupid fast

The main thing that ive heard of in this area of cars that is faster, is supposedly the 2002 lingenfelter corvette. I havent seen anysite that shows its speca or pictures, so i can verify this. If anybody knows where to find it, plz post a link.

5. Re: Viper... Still Stupid fast

wow. your the exeption. your not a viper basher yet you have a honda icon, you have vtec in your sn AND your a new member. gj.<!-- Signature -->

6. #6 Import Killa, Aug 9, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  7. Re: Viper... Still Stupid fast

Im impressed. You are the first 'Honda Guy' that i have ever heard say the Viper is a nice car. (and im not joking) Usually a Honda Guy's reply would be, uh, well i saw a 9 second Civic and its better than this Viper. I'm glad intelligent people like you are on this site, and are making actual constructive comments, thank you. <!-- Signature -->

8. Re: Viper... Still Stupid fast

I couldn't imagine driving this thing.

9. Re: Viper... Still Stupid fast

hell yeah...i'd love to get my hands behind to wheel of that thing!

p.s. that site don't work!

10. Re: Viper... Still Stupid fast

id love to drive it too

11. Re: Viper... Still Stupid fast

yeah well thats what i meant...plus if the cops catch ya speedin'...
    who's gonna catch ya!

12. Re: Viper... Still Stupid fast

no shit ay!!!!!!!!!

13. Re: Viper... Still Stupid fast

mate...i like that Avator of urs!

14. Re: Viper... Still Stupid fast

Id love to gun it on a highway in a Lingenfelter Corvette.

15. Re: Viper... Still Stupid fast

ok...and remind me who brought up the Lingenfelter Corvette...