Viper-the most musle car

Discussion in '2000 Dodge TNT King Snake Viper' started by carfreak12, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: Viper-the most musle car

viper sucks crap anywhere

2. The viper is verry good car but only in american road's.
    But sill very good car!

3. Re: Viper-the most musle car

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from julian</i>
    <b>The viper is verry good car but only in american road's.
    But sill very good car!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    I totally agree!<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Viper-the most musle car

Hennessy Viper Venom 800TT can wup on almost any car!

5. Re: Viper-the most musle car

Viper rocks!<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Viper-the most musle car

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from carfreak12</i>
    <b>viper sucks crap anywhere</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

You are such a narrow minded, ignorant "car lover" that you can't see that the viper is awesome. You are so blinded by loyalty that you won't admit that this car and many other American cars are good, dependable, gorgeous, and fast. So please, open up your mind, and try not to be so loyal that you won't look at other cars.

7. Re: Viper-the most musle car

that is too easy to criticize a car when ya don't like it? isn't it?

8. Re: Viper-the most musle car

Your an idiots, and what do you drive that can beat someone if they raced you, a 1987 Accord perhaps, or maybe a 1993 Dodge Neon with a non-funtional hood scoop? Hmmmmm, tell us.

9. Re: Viper-the most musle car

Oh, another mature and fully backed up post. Please, just vanish.

10. Re: Viper-the most musle car

sledehammerdude
    Hennessy Viper Venom 800TT can wup on almost any car!

yea right viper cant beat mclaren or some lemans cars or even an F1!!!!

11. Re: Viper-the most musle car

Why did it have to be the F1? Why couldn't it be something in the same class? Why is it that everytime I see a Viper compared to another car, it's always a McLaren or some kind of high-performance race car that people know can't beat it? Maybe because people know that a Viper could beat nearly all cars of the same class.

12. Re: Viper-the most musle car

EVEN an F1? an F1 car could probably lay waste to any mclaren or Le Mans racecar...let alone a viper, that doesnt prove a thing, its a street car. Most cars would get toasted by a Le Mans car, LET ALONE an F1 car. As for the mclaren, its based off of a racecar, unlike the Hennessy...which is custom modified by Hennessy.

13. Re: Viper-the most musle car

IN the community forum people just criticize and compare civic,viper,corvette,mustang and mclaren F1.There is a bunch of other good car.

14. Re: Viper-the most musle car

car freak U SUCK!!!!

15. Re: Viper-the most musle car

yeah i agree, but the viper looks like shit and almost any car can be sooped up to 1000hp with the right amount of turbochargers/engine mods/ and other stuff..