Viper VS Vette?

Discussion in 'American Cars' started by 2fast4me, Oct 25, 2004.

1. At luguna seca for 5 laps who will win a Z07 C6 corvette or the GTS-R Viper?

2. depends, are they on the bottle?

3. what?

4. come on!

5. That track is too short to use Nirous. I would put my money on the Viper.

6. No, there not on the bottle.Why would they with that kind of HP?!

7. hahahahahahaha! Are the gambraller?

8. *gumbraller

9. Oops. Excuse me.

10. What the hell is a gumballer? I just don't under stand!

11. Big Rob's Z010 Vettavolvo.

12. So its a race car Viper weighing in at 2,500 pounds and packing about 650BHP vs a Corvette that wont exist. Well obviously the Viper on this one I mean its not even street legal, could be a 750BHP Orca Viper at that.

13. What are you talking about the viper is street legal.Well at least in Tucson.

14. I'm with Chris on this one..............

15. ZO6, why do all you people call it the ZO7

16. um, lame thread... its a good thing both of these cars are already in production, uhhhh... but if were playign this for shits and giggles and basing it on specualtion i say vette

18. #19 Guibo, Oct 25, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Well, you didn't specify which GTS-R. When I hear GTS-R, I think of this car:
    http://members.aol.com/speeddmn16/gtsrace.jpg
    Which, naturally, will tear any stock production Corvette a bloody new asshole. But then, it's not street legal. Not even in Tucson.

19. GODDAMMIT!!!!!!! THE MOTHER#$%#ING CAR IS THE Z06!!!! THE ENGINE IS THE LS7. QUIT CALLING THE #$%#ING CAR A Z07 YOU ASS TWIT.

20. I think i should be the new Viper hardtop GTS vs the new C6 Z06.

21. Haha.

22. What a god damn retard...

1. there is not and never will be a Z07 Corvette. It will continue to be called Z06

2. The Viperm GTS-R is a full blown race car and it would beat just about any road car on any track. You may be talking about the GTS-R concept from a few days ago, but there was never statistical data for that car

Please man, from now on, do some research before you're gonna make crap like this.

23. you're a moron n00b. A kickass Viper against a nonexistent 'Vette? gee I wonder who would win this one. Do some research next time. It's been ZO6 since 1963 & will always be ZO6.

24. Well if everybody reads Car and Driver you would know that yes there is a Z07! FU*CKING Dumbasses.