Viperlicious

Discussion in '1998 Mazda Pettit Racing RX-7 Banzai' started by ghostrider_, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Re: Viperlicious

the same guy designed the rx-7 and the viper

2. Re: Viperlicious

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Irwind</i>
    <b>3 rotors!!!!
    my god!!!...this thing is supposingly 50% more powerful than the usual that have 2 rotors....
    given the same handling and agility.....this one's classic street racer....
    man!!!...dun compare this to the viper...it's different in everyway!!
    piston vs rotary
    8000cc vs 2000cc
    and needless to say...the size difference is way diff!!!...
    besides the paint job...there's nothing in this RX-7 that is like Viper</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Why are you comparing rotaries to a piston engine? they are completely different.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Viperlicious

This car isn't a civic and they weren't comparing it to a comaro. It's okay because most people hate what they can't beat.

4. Re: Viperlicious

he has a point
    you cant compare stock cars to heavily modified cars
    if you want to compare it to somehting, how about the zr1 or the 800tt viper

but this is still a sexy car

5. Imagine having a RX 7, not very special....nice, though nothing extraordinary... now imagine one having 550 bhp, racing stripes, and very nice look... you could call it a milder, japanese version, of the doge viper, because of bhp, and looks...
    a very nice car from mazda!!

6. Re: Viperlicious

Vipers strike to be RX-7's .... and yes, they are extrordinary in everyway.<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: Viperlicious

i agree with the other guy.
    vipers came 2nd man they are trying to be rx7's<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: Viperlicious

I would have to get at least three of these. One for me, and one for my friend.
    Oh yeah, as for the other one, I love to racea and some things break; always good to have a spare.<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: Viperlicious

3 rotors!!!!
    my god!!!...this thing is supposingly 50% more powerful than the usual that have 2 rotors....
    given the same handling and agility.....this one's classic street racer....
    man!!!...dun compare this to the viper...it's different in everyway!!
    piston vs rotary
    8000cc vs 2000cc
    and needless to say...the size difference is way diff!!!...
    besides the paint job...there's nothing in this RX-7 that is like Viper

10. Re: Viperlicious

Your all dickheads quarter of 11.4 it would cane a viper although viper are still cool.<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: Viperlicious

i would call it my dream car... it is perect in every way... wouldnt mind a spoiler tho...

12. Re: Viperlicious

This car is sweet!! U think it looks like a viper? well maybe, since the only thing that would slightly resemble a viper r the racing stripes witch many cars have now.

13. Re: Viperlicious

the guy who designed the viper was carrol shebly dumb sh!t, and for the stupid ass that said the RX-7 would beat the viper's quarter mile time, shut the F(_)ck up. would you still be saying that is the rx-7 was still stock. thats whats wrong with all the import lovers out there, or i should say the what to be racers out there, you say american cars suck because a boosted up civic could beat a camaro. well as soon as you boost the camaro up, who is going to win now.