Vipers are ASS wipes

Discussion in '2000 Dodge TNT King Snake Viper' started by PRO, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: Vipers are ASS wipes

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from SubaruStyle</i>
    <b>dissin a car that is fast and looks good, tell me...what kind of a car do you have?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I bet he drives a small suzuki<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Vipers are ASS wipes

maybe so but they also cost a shiteload more!<!-- Signature -->

3. it doesn't matter what you viper loving packies say, the Viper is the ASS WIPE of all cars. a lamborghini would flush it down faster than you could say, DAMN! if you like the Viper over the Lambo you can lick a can of curry you DAMN Cab driver Packy! <!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Vipers are ASS wipes

wow i never new they allowed 4 year olds on this sight, maybe they made a acception to u becuz ur daddy has money.

this car is bad azz and costs less than a lambo ever will and it comes from this side of the atlantic.

nothing this mean and furious could be built anywhere else in the world.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Vipers are ASS wipes

u dumb arse, lambo helped in designing the v10 thats in the viper.

6. Re: Vipers are ASS wipes

you greesemonkey have no idea what the #$%# u are talking about same with u sinister 4 yr olds shouldn't be allowed on the site daddy's got the money and greesemonkey has no brain your a dumbasss why would gm ruin themselves by helping dodge with the engine if anything it was ford

FUCKERS HAVE NO IDEA

7. Re: Vipers are ASS wipes

You Jackass! If anyone helped Dodge with the V10 it was the little green men! Dodge doesn't need any ones help.

8. Re: Vipers are ASS wipes

dissin a car that is fast and looks good, tell me...what kind of a car do you have?

9. Re: Vipers are ASS wipes

i own the car that inspired this!

a 66 cobra 427
    so don't tell me that i am dissin a fast car i know it's fast but i know my car could put this to the test !

do u want to find out?

let'sd set up a time at the california speedway
    bring the competion and a bunch of imports so i can bring my truck and crush em all!<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: Vipers are ASS wipes

I wasnt even saying that to you though...

11. Re: Vipers are ASS wipes

SINISTER is a dumb f*ck if u could drive this car then u would appreciate the shear beauty of such a machine, by the way what do u drive a beetle???? audi??? mg????? a car worth over $20,000 i dont think so

12. Re: Vipers are ASS wipes

Sinister you don't know what you are talking about go take a damn nap or something your cranky... need your mommy to read you a damn story or something?

13. Re: Vipers are ASS wipes

championnat japonais. Partis septième sur la grille, Martini et Krosnoff terminent

à la même position. Lors de la finale l'équipe de Tom Walkinshaw, forte de son titre de championne du monde des voitures de Sport, débarque à Sugo avec deux XJR-14 dont une pour le team Suntec. L'expérience ne sera pas renouvelée l'année suivante.
    <!-- Signature -->

14. Re: Vipers are ASS wipes

alright dudes, sorry to burst your bubbles but mitsubishi helped design your american muscle. its called globalization, companies getting along, you know? nothing wrong with it after all it gave us the viper =P

15. Re: Vipers are ASS wipes

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from EliteWolverine</i>
    <b>wow i never new they allowed 4 year olds on this sight, maybe they made a acception to u becuz ur daddy has money.

this car is bad azz and costs less than a lambo ever will and it comes from this side of the atlantic.

nothing this mean and furious could be built anywhere else in the world.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

o i think they can

16. Re: Vipers are ASS wipes

First of all, Vipers are NOT ass wipes. If you don't like vipers, why are you on this freaking forum? You must just like asking for trouble. Second of all, using profanity to start a topic is sign of minimal intelligence. Get a life. If the high point in your life is starting arguments, go get some help! This viper is nice, but it's not the best. It weighs too much and doesn't have torque to match the hp. Henessy, in my opinion, does a better job on vipers.<!-- Signature -->

17. Re: Vipers Rock!

I have a viedo on my KaZaA and it's a street race.It's called Viper vs. Diablo of course the viper wins. The Viper got 12.48 and the Diablo got 13.06 on a 1/4 mile and that tells me Diablo are nice cruisin cars but vipers are faster!<!-- Signature -->

18. Re: Vipers are ASS wipes

well what was this about people going to lick a can of curry
    he really must be a retard!.

but i don't think that mitsubishi helped with the viper if you go back through history motortrend clearly stated that carroll shelby helped design the viper it can be proven if you don't believe me.

oh ya sinister one more thing:

i hope you win first place in the special olympics for being the biggest retard running
    <!-- Signature -->

19. Re: Vipers are ASS wipes

SOme of you guys are quite ridiculous...to settle the debate once and for all...have you ever driven a dodge viper? have you even driven a lambourghini? have you ever driven a porsche? I've driven all three, and to call the viper and ass wipe is a huge mistake. Especially a highly tuned viper like this one. The torque that you feel when you take off in the viper is a feeling like no other. And when you pull up to a light and rev your engine, no car even comes close to the ferocious roar of a 8.0L aluminum block V-10 of sheer american muscle. Sure the porsche is smaller and more nimble, and it handles quite a bit better because of the 4 wheel drive (porsche 911 turbo -2001). They are different cars, with different styles. As for the lambourghini, it's an ass wipe on its on. The viper has more grunt and better handling, a stock viper isnt a quick as the lambourghini, but for 1/3 the price, ill take the viper. The italian supercars are quick, and they drive extremely well, but they are extremely overpriced.

20. Re: Vipers are ASS wipes

Camaro396, u r right. Carrol shelby did help design the viper, but mostly in styling and concept. Mitz actually did help dodge in the enigineering dept. but not until later with the refining f the viper. Think about this, dodge stealth, mitz 3000gt, same car, eagel talon(chrystler owned, just like dodge), mitz eclipse, chryster compaies have been colaboratin with mitsubishi for awhile now, and the viper with the viper it was no exception.

21. Re: Vipers are ASS wipes

well i guess venom explained it before i got a chance to but thats pretty much what i was gonna say really
    <!-- Signature -->

22. Re: Vipers are ASS wipes

True that JAps Helped on this design

23. Re: Vipers are ASS wipes

Sinisters an ass wipe, bet the little f*ucker drives a hyundai accent stupid little piece of shit

24. Re: Vipers are ASS wipes

u muther #$%#er, how could u say that vipers are asswipes? if i had a choice, sure id take a lambo, but there is no replacement for the displacement in american cars, oh, ur mommy is calling u, she wants u to finger her, u bastard<!-- Signature -->

25. Re: Vipers are ASS wipes

have u lot ever actually noticed how pathetic the standard viper is? 8 litre and less than 500bhp! now lok at tvr (brittish so u gonna complain anyway) 8litre 800bhp! so that in standard form even wipes this viper!cosd it weighs 1000kg! givin it a power to weight ratio well above viper, granted it costs twice as much but its more luxurious and not anywhere near as common!

Y do people in here who make comments that americans dont like get branded as 4 year olds with freaks in the family?
    cant u take loosin boys? or just to be awkwars the standard tvr cerbera is faster than this! 4.5litre v8 420bhp but 1100kgand half the price of a viper!<!-- Signature -->