Vipers Rock

Discussion in '2000 Dodge Viper ACR' started by adidasho, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: Vipers Rock

heck yea. Vipers kick butt all the way.<!-- Signature -->

2. The studies of the new corvettes and the vipers, they say that the corvettes are better by 1 point, BULL SHIT! the only kool thing about the corvette is the display on the windsheild! this viper may not be the best but ALL vipers rule!!!<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Vipers Rock

I wanna see this thing race a GT40. About the same torque and weight, so why not?

4. Re: Vipers Rock

I Think you've been drinking the only good thing about a viper is the way it sucks my dick, jus about as good as your mom does. I've seen better pieces of work come outta my ass then a viper!!...it's cheap V-10, not even #$%#in good enough to be a V-12 is simply pathetic. The #%$ that even thought up this car shoulda been shot on the spot. This car has completely ruined the image of Dodge!, now due to the viper every time i think dodge i think of crap! Here's an idea my friend why don't you start worshiping an actual real piece of machinery, like say a FERRARI!.Now thats craftsmanship at it's best.....i wanna leave with these simple words...**** THE VIPER

5. Re: Vipers Rock

Man, this guy is trashing all makes !! Most be a 10 years old kid. Get off the computer and go play with your toys !!!

6. Re: Vipers Rock

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from FerraiLuva</i>
    <b>I Think you've been drinking the only good thing about a viper is the way it sucks my dick, jus about as good as your mom does. I've seen better pieces of work come outta my ass then a viper!!...it's cheap V-10, not even #$%#in good enough to be a V-12 is simply pathetic. The #%$ that even thought up this car shoulda been shot on the spot. This car has completely ruined the image of Dodge!, now due to the viper every time i think dodge i think of crap! Here's an idea my friend why don't you start worshiping an actual real piece of machinery, like say a FERRARI!.Now thats craftsmanship at it's best.....i wanna leave with these simple words...**** THE VIPER</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

you know i posted something you should read in the euro car section look for "answer me one thing!!!!!!" causer you have just proven my point exactoly and you ashould be booted!<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: Vipers Rock

i agree. someone boot this 10 year old

8. Re: Vipers Rock

The Viper is one of the very rare US cars I love

9. Re: Vipers Rock

i just wish i had the coin.

10. Re: Vipers Rock

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from FerraiLuva</i>
    <b>I Think you've been drinking the only good thing about a viper is the way it sucks my dick, jus about as good as your mom does. I've seen better pieces of work come outta my ass then a viper!!...it's cheap V-10, not even #$%#in good enough to be a V-12 is simply pathetic. The #%$ that even thought up this car shoulda been shot on the spot. This car has completely ruined the image of Dodge!, now due to the viper every time i think dodge i think of crap! Here's an idea my friend why don't you start worshiping an actual real piece of machinery, like say a FERRARI!.Now thats craftsmanship at it's best.....i wanna leave with these simple words...**** THE VIPER</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

rock on!!!

11. Re: Vipers Rock

Stop talking shit and get off the site. you have nothing to back up your f in trash so i'm saying tack out the trash to the dump and the trash is you so talk a hike ferrarilugi.

12. Re: Vipers Rock

So basically you are saying that Carol Shelby is an idiot? He helped design the Viper. The GTS model that is. That is why the first year they made it, they made it in Shelby blue with the two white racing stripes. Man I bet you feel stupid now calling Carol Shelby an idiot. LMAO. Thanks for the laugh! And please on your Ferrari's, they are nice cars...but they aren't as god-like as you think they are. So overrated.<!-- Signature -->

13. Re: Vipers Rock

like every where else i go to when it deals with viper theres always someone that gotta come out of there mouth dissing the viper.and i put the same thing over and over again .unless you drove a viper or riden in one shu the #$%# up becouse i drove in one and understand how it feels.so thata that.

14. Re: Vipers Rock

agreed<!-- Signature -->

15. Re: Vipers Rock

Vipers are the greatest car on the hstory of the planet. Why in the f**k does it matter that the Viper only has a V10 when it can compete with V12s? Stooge, the 1998 Viper GTS-R could race with a Ferrari F50 and possibly win-V10 vs V12. The stats on this site are screwed-GTS-R can pull 205 m.p.h. easy. Why don't you go back to kindergarten and learn something before coming back to this site? Man, you're so stupid you probably figured out a way to flunk recess. Dumbass.<!-- Signature -->

16. Re: Vipers Rock

the vette's got a v8 and smokes the viper<!-- Signature -->

17. Re: Vipers Rock

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from viper h8r</i>
    <b>the vette's got a v8 and smokes the viper</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

LMAO!!! Sorry, I almost believed you there for a minute. You couldn't possibly be serious, could you? Cause if you really thought that you are quite the idiot.<!-- Signature -->

18. Re: Vipers Rock

someone get hs bat off the site....VIPERS RULE<!-- Signature -->

19. Re: Vipers Rock

yeah, you're right, great acceleration and body.

and I like the older one more than the newer version.

20. Re: Vipers Rock

I love the body design, and the color..I was at a nearby Dodge Dealership a couple years ago that had an awesome silver Viper ACR on its lot, so I asked the price on it, and a salesman told me it had just sold for about $82,000...I think these Vipers are worth every dollar though

21. Re: Vipers Rock

you must be kidding a vette could never beat a DODGE VIPER the most powerful car still in production.

22. Read this one before you read any of the others...

Hello random strangers!!! If you are wondering why you should read this one before you judge this car, look at the March 2003 issue of Sport Compact Car. Haha. A Dodge Viper ACR beat all of the contenders for Ultimate Street Car. It is basically useless when competing against Detroit Iron. Long live American muscle!!!!! The ACR is a damn good car, and now that one of them is the Ultimate Street Car, she deserves a lot of credit, espcially for beating up on some imported R33 Skyline, assuming that they would in. Haha. Winning is winning you import lovers. Your beloved Fast and The Furious movies said it itself. The point is, as long as there are Vipers and Vettes prowling the streets on weekends, the Jap cars are absolutely no threat. Well anyways, the ACR is quite expensive, but the name Viper is no match for the C5 Corvette. Just look at who won the LeMans GTS class, as well as Daytona 24 Hours, assuming you people aren't glued to the screen when that deplorable circle crap racing known as NASCAR comes on. I hope that Chrysler wil come out with an improved Viper next time around, not saying that the Viper V10 is not a venerable engine. Down with imports. Up with American Muscle. it's totally American, like rock music.

23. Re: Vipers Rock

dude you need to chill man,

viper looks nice, corvettes go faster than vipers and i think but the viper cas better 0-60 speed

if you were given 150,00 to buy a car would you

a buy a viper
    b buy a corvette
    c make a kit car

i would most likly make a kit car or buy a viper i would not buy a corvette as it is not my style of car

//////
    //__//------------/_
    /////////////_._._._._._._--
    ///////////__/////////
    //////////\/
    /_/

24. What did I just say???

You wasted youth are so easily impressed by numbers and shiny things. First of all, I didn't even read the specs for the 2000 ACR. The point is, it was this same car that beat the other imports that had possible $20,000 put into it, sans that Skyline, which was lightly modified, but managed to get an impressive 2nd place. That reminds me. I should go praise the Skyline as well. I already did the Supra. But keep in mind that the ACR is, I don't know, like $80,000??? Well anyways, I'm tired and i need to drink some warm cream so I can go back to sleep...

25. Re: Vipers Rock

anyone who even says vipers suck should be shot.