Vipers suck!!!!!

Discussion in '1997 Chrysler Viper GTS-R' started by Porsche LVR, Aug 9, 2002.

1. This has to be the worst car on earth <!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Vipers suck!!!!!

porsche are u mad because in every lemans petit lemans 12 hours of sebring etc the viper gtsr allways laps the porsche gt3 and gt2 cars

3. Re: Vipers suck!!!!!

Screw you!!!!!!! Before you go shooting your mouth off, find some stats first, retard. The viper can outperform any street Porsche in teh world, including the 911-GT1. So go suck on your crappy Porsche.

4. Re: Vipers suck!!!!!

THIS CAR IS FUCKIN AWESOME! G OFUCK YOUR PORSCHE UP THE ASS. IT CAN LICK MY ASSHOLE! I WILL KICK YOUR ASS ! YOU SUCK! GET A REAL CAR ASSFUCKER!!!!<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Vipers suck!!!!!

This car is awsome, and it would kill a 911

6. Re: Vipers suck!!!!!

dam straight it will kick that shitty ass porsches ass

7. Re: Vipers suck!!!!!

Vipers suck shit you asshole A Porsche GT2 can go to 60 in 3.8 and top out at 194. Posche is king it is too bad you jackass's cant understand that<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: Vipers suck!!!!!

ok, SO Vipers get up to 60 at .4 seconds slower that the Porsche. HI! The 1998 Viper GTS-R goes OVER 200 m.p.h.!! WARNING PEOPLE--A RETARD posted the most retarded topic on this website.

9. Re: Vipers suck!!!!!

If u asses would take a close look u would find that it is the ROAD GOING version of the lemans car it only does 185 mph u guys r so stupid<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: Vipers suck!!!!!

Listen up u asslickers, the viper may well be the best supercar ever built, it is much faster than any stock porsche, and will kick practically everythings ass! my good friend values this car as one of his favourites, and will fight this battle passionately!!! and btw u cretinous fools, it would be nice if u porsche lovers stayed in ur own forums and started to appreciate american iron at its best. <!-- Signature -->

11. Re: Vipers suck!!!!!

This is a subject i feel passionately for, the Viper would KICK u and you Mother f*****g S**t licking porsche any f*****g day. R u some sort of stupid moranic pleb, because it comes across like that!
    I agree with Chevey Dude, go to your own forum, Arse F*****g Porsche lover.

American Power Rules, and the Style of The U.K Kicks ass

12. Re: Vipers suck!!!!!

Porsche is way better for 1 thing the interior is not made of shit and it goes faster<!-- Signature -->

13. Re: Vipers suck!!!!!

bull ship, the dodge viper is one of the best and fastest car on the market, and it also is one of the best lookin cars too, so who ever says that vipers suck, then just suck my dick u beaner<!-- Signature -->

14. Re: Vipers suck!!!!!

What?!Maybe you meen that the Viper is the worst supercar ever built the McLaren,the Cebreraspeed12 and the Veyron are the best supercars ever built!!!!!!!

15. Re: Vipers suck!!!!!

all u guys are amazing.....1st off the Viper has a top speed of 192( even the GTS-R road Version) and they are all capable of 0-60 in about 3.8 seconds....and all can run a 1/4 in [email protected] 120mph....and yes faster or just as fast as any road going porsche...plain and simple....no 2 ways about it<!-- Signature -->

16. Re: Vipers suck!!!!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from doroth</i>
    <b>This car is awsome, and it would kill a 911</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    it would be killed by a gt2 the normal gts was killed by a 911 turbo

17. Re: Vipers suck!!!!!

When was it "killed"?

As far as I know, these two have never met up at a roadcourse.

18. Re: Vipers suck!!!!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Power V12</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from doroth</i>
    <b>This car is awsome, and it would kill a 911</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    it would be killed by a gt2 the normal gts was killed by a 911 turbo</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    finally someone else here has a brain<!-- Signature -->

19. Re: Vipers suck!!!!!

i totally, entirely, and completely disagree... a 1999 Porsche 911 Carrera 4 cost $83000 according to supercars.net and the 98 viper gtsr street version wasabout the same, maybe a bit more when they were both brand new(hint hint)... the viper does 0-60 in 4.2 seconds while the porsche is 5.0 seconds... porsche's topspeed is 162, viper's is 193 AND the viper has better looks and sounds better.

20. Re: Vipers suck!!!!!

Wat are u saying cook sucker! porches suck and why do u want to come here and start a fight just go to ur gay porche fourm and shut up!

21. Re: Vipers suck!!!!!

a viper could kick any on-road car on the earths surface. so porshe lovers, get your crabby porshe off the road and shove it up your ass. DODGE VIPERS RULE!!!!!

22. Re: Vipers suck!!!!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from kekky</i>
    <b>a viper could kick any on-road car on the earths surface. so porshe lovers, get your crabby porshe off the road and shove it up your ass. DODGE VIPERS RULE!!!!! </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Bullshit fool.<!-- Signature -->

23. Re: Vipers suck!!!!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Dodge Thug</i>
    <b>Wat are u saying cook sucker! porches suck and why do u want to come here and start a fight just go to ur gay porche fourm and shut up!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    why u #$%#er u suck shit a porsche could kick this things ass to hell<!-- Signature -->

24. Re: Vipers suck!!!!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Porsche LVR</i>
    <b>Vipers suck shit you asshole A Porsche GT2 can go to 60 in 3.8 and top out at 194. Posche is king it is too bad you jackass's cant understand that</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Wow, dickhead! Your $100k+ GT2 can Go about 10mph faster and looks like a piece of crap. So shut the **** Up!

You need to grow a 8------<!-- Signature -->

25. Re: Vipers suck!!!!!

Porche are pure german cars, Vipers are American Porsches get up to about the same speed so stop fighting like kids!