wagons

Discussion in '2000 Hartge 540i' started by fordracing, Aug 9, 2002.

1. this would be so much better if it wasnt a wagon, and i dont get why europe likes wagons so much.

2. Re: wagons

totally true, the e320 wagon the c class wagon the bwm wagons, all wagons are ugly. they ruin perfectly good cars and make them look really really ugly. theyre only going to offer the audi s6 in a wagon in the US. That is totally retarded

3. Re: wagons

i dont like wagons myself but they (bmw,audi etc...)
    make wagons because some peeps like them.
    othwrwise wats the point making ugly cars??????<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: wagons

performance wagons rule, especially if thy are 4WD..
    Imagine small roads with UŽre skigear packed in blasting everybody up the hills on snowcovered roads, thats life in Europe with a performance wagon...

5. Re: wagons

I don't like wagons, and I hate them when I see a performance one! Same reason I hate people who make their Pick-up truck look like a wanna-be sports car! It's not intended to be like that so don't even try it! Although it's very economical as someone already said so.

6. Re: wagons

This wagon kicks ass its fast looks killer and you can put every thing but the kitchen sink in it. Euros like these because

1.They are fast
    2.They a smaller than an suv and easier on gas
    3.and the look good<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: wagons

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from fordracing</i>
    <b>this would be so much better if it wasnt a wagon, and i dont get why europe likes wagons so much.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I don't get it why america likes trucks and suvs so much...wagons truly are much sportier than yo pickups...<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: wagons

Hey Fordracing.

Back in the 50's Wagons were hot cars to have.<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: wagons

Ill tell you why europe likes wagons so much, you can fit your kids and your groceries in them, then friggin race on the autobahn...the looks is all personal opinion and personally i think it looks great, but the concept is arguable. Think about it a four door car normally used to take your kids to school and get groceries doing 0-60 in 5.2 is no supercar but its still pretty damn fast. And if you're into to souping it up think about all the extra room for nos and a sick sound system.
    peace

10. Re: wagons

Ha! no one has replied to mine in a while, i guess cause i made a strong and correct statement

11. Re: wagons

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from badneuzLS4L</i>
    <b>Ill tell you why europe likes wagons so much, you can fit your kids and your groceries in them, then friggin race on the autobahn...the looks is all personal opinion and personally i think it looks great, but the concept is arguable. Think about it a four door car normally used to take your kids to school and get groceries doing 0-60 in 5.2 is no supercar but its still pretty damn fast. And if you're into to souping it up think about all the extra room for nos and a sick sound system.
    peace</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

0-60 in 5.2 is fecking quick mate, thats in supercar perfomance.<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: wagons

Wagons are awesome because they're completely unexpected. I mean, which would you think would be faster if you were sitting next to the two at a stoplight - a Mustang or a BMW station wagon?? I would definitely go with the Mustang. But the second the light turns green, the wagons gonna fly ahead to the next block. I just find that cool.<!-- Signature -->

13. Re: wagons

i dont very much like wagons but i prefare them to the american trucks anyday. I think Audi's however makes the best looking wagons and mercedes makes the worst looking ones. Dont get me wrong, I love merc's but their wagons...naaaaa. I would take this any day over any american SUV, those things have know style as far as i am concerned and they are so bad on petrol.

14. Re: wagons

i dont very much like wagons but i prefare them to the american trucks anyday. I think Audi's however makes the best looking wagons and mercedes makes the worst looking ones. Dont get me wrong, I love merc's but their wagons...naaaaa. I would take this any day over any american SUV, those things have know style as far as i am concerned and they are so bad on petrol.

15. Re: wagons

M3 power you are an idiot, performance trucks and wagons defy what they are becuase its more fun to start with a completetly unsuited base, whooping someone ass in a wagon is more fun than in a sedan.

16. Re: wagons

nice v8 wag

17. Re:
    wagons

what a dumb comment. you can't say it would be better if it wasn't a wagon. Hartge probably built this car because they thought people might like the practicality of a wagon, the class of a BMW 5 series, and the performance of a tuned V8. personally i think it is a beautiful car. if there's a market for such a car, you can't blame Hartge for taking advantage of it.

18. Re:

I love wagons they're awesome, especially the Saab 9-5.

19. Re: wagons

Hey why are people against waggons? I think wagons like these are pretty cool. I mean talk about a sleeper! Id take any German wagon any day! Yeh thats true what someone said earlier, merc wagons dont look that nice, but you cant say the same with AMG or Brabus wagons! There are markets for wagons. Thats why they are built. A company like this wont fork out alot of money to produce a vehicle that no one wanted.