Wait a minute

Discussion in '1934 Lincoln Model KA' started by AnthonyA9, Aug 9, 2002.

1. I like the old version of the Hummer better. This looks too futuristic, if you get what I mean. THe grill doesn't look muscular anymore, now it looks like something out of a 1980s B movie.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Wait a minute

Your right. this one olso doesnt look as tough and strong as the previous one. My neighboor had one and he let the snow pile over all winter until you couldnt even see the truck. then he started it and drove his way out of over 20 feet of snow. it was an incredible sight<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Wait a minute

Got your backs. the old(er) Hummer looked much stronger, especially the bumpers.

keep the faith

4. Re: Wait a minute

ok ur right about the thing not looking mucho but i think that it looks like they r trying to make a back street boy look a like come on a hummer is soposed to look tought i know i have on but this this is shit becouse it looks as smooth as a babys ass

5. Re: Wait a minute

This is the ride that would get me a load of chicks! bout' 10 of them!<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Wait a minute

i think it looks like it is better off road and it looks cooler. just look at those red coils/shocks. we need a standard tranny here though guys. yyyyyeeeeeeeee hhhhhhhhhaaaaaaa!!!!!

7. Re: Wait a minute

also a lot more horse and some more torque.

8. Re: Wait a minute

It doesn't look as strong and rugged because it is white, not the traditional black or red, and it has aalot more HP than the old one, the oldone only had 195 hp this has 340 hp. Probbly fster but u have to get the color changed.<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: Wait a minute

When they are painted is army colors they look asome! Go Hummers!<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: Wait a minute

it is the same body, not any diforant than before but with a diforantfront bumper.....ur all just sayin things cus its witha and thats a dull color, whens the last time u say the old 1 in whit u prabable thind that 1 was gay 2!

11. Re: Wait a minute

Celicakid, you're gay. This ATV is awsome, but I do prefer the old body look. They should just keep the old body and give it this muscle, but they need to make it diesel so then it could keep the powerful sound. I wish they would make this rather than the poor H2, it is the only thing I would ever say that makes a Hummer look bad. GO HUMMER!

12. Re: Wait a minute

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from pipesdrums</i>
    <b>Your right. this one olso doesnt look as tough and strong as the previous one. My neighboor had one and he let the snow pile over all winter until you couldnt even see the truck. then he started it and drove his way out of over 20 feet of snow. it was an incredible sight</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->It isn't as tough. But strong? You're wrong. Has the new 8.1L GM Big Block in it. Almost 150 extra hp over the old 6.5L Diesel.<!-- Signature -->

13. Re: Wait a minute

Yes I agree. The old version is better. The grill looks like it's plastic. This is a #$%#ing awesome looking hummer though.

14. Re: Wait a minute

I luv this hummer id luv to drive 1 offroad!!!

15. Re: Wait a minute

the horse power doesnt matter much, its the torque that matters, this has 455 lbs ft of torque but thats at 3200 rpm and the older one has 430 lbs ft but thats at 1800 rpm, the thing that makes the hummer so good is the low end torque. so that extra horsepower was to try and equal the torque out of the 6.5 liter turbo diesel.

16. Re: Wait a minute

Sounds right.

17. Re: Wait a minute

THIS LOOKS LIKE COMPLETE CR*P. I DONT BELIEV THE HUMMER DESIGNERS EVEN LET IT IN2 THEIR MIND TO MAKE SUCH STUFF. THIS ATCUALLY LOOKS LIKE A CHICK CAR IF U NO WAT I MEAN.

18. Re: Wait a minute

Not at all

19. Re: Wait a minute

I like the old one's look better. But definately the power of this one.

20. Re: Wait a minute

agree

21. Re: Wait a minute

agree

22. Re: Wait a minute

8.0L ENGINE PRODUCING 340HP
    THOSE MUST BE STRONG HORSES OR Y IS THERE SO LESS
    NOT EVEN 50 HORSES A LITRE

23. ITS THE KING OF OFFROAD VEHICLES!