wait a second

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by KaymanKid55, Oct 16, 2011.

1. lol typical american not wanting equality while he drives around in an old Bronco and his kids go get a shitty american education eating kfc for lunch.

2. #27 SupraMan, Oct 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    im down to about the 10th demand on that list and my head is already full of #$%#

these kids are meant to be #$%#ing colllege graduates?

"coporations suck man, we demand the government spend a MILLION BILLTION TRILLION ZILLION dollars on planting trees IMMEDIATELY!"

3. #28 catphish, Oct 16, 2011
    I don't see you actually disagreeing with any point I made.

Unless you really think a $20 min wage, and free college education for everyone are feasible things in a country of 300 million people.

Or are we going to whine about "paying a fair share" of taxes when 49% of the population doesn't pay ANY taxes?

Or are we going to whine about the evil of corporate tax breaks, while one of Obama's plans to drum up jobs is corporate tax breaks?

Or you can read their dumbass signs and see the sort of people who make up this "movement".

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-2049215/Occupy-Wall-Street-protesters-like-people-Wal-Mart-smart.html

Your house was foreclosed in 2003, and that's Bush's fault?

4. #29 2998ccCSL, Oct 16, 2011
    seriously did not read lol. look it's cool if you wanna post on SCN just don't expect anyone to take you seriously in these sorts of topics, most of all me.

5. Did not read?

Or simply read the post, and couldn't come up with a good response?

6. did not read. was the link any good? does he really have a point? if you think he does, I'll be happy to address your remarks.

7. im a fan of the occupy perth movement and the shit they post(constantly, like #$%#in 10 times a day) on fb is the crazy shit you see bums making signs about

theres a reason guys like this arent in charge of anything and dont have jobs

not to say the basic sane ideas behind the occupation are completely invalid
    its just hard to take them seriously when they have so many core supporters that are wayy off into the crazy zone

its just like the tea party, just exactly opposite

8. You know what I just remembered...when I was in Europe I met tons of Aussies, and instead of saying "PERTH" they pronounce it "paaeth". Like a retard saying "path".

Oh and Cairns is somehow "cans".
    Melbourne = "Melbin"
    etc etc

9. Standard of living worse? HAHAAH how young are you? Sorry, 20 years ago it wasn't a standard to have a 1080p TV, broadband, and enough gadgets to make a Japanese girl moist. Or, the 20 pounds of fried food you can get for $5. Or the automobiles that drive themselves.

Here is a good idea, let's tax the rich and big business! That will surely make them hire! Ignore the fact they pay more money in taxes, and use up less handouts. Guess who uses more handouts; lazy #$%#s who have nothing better to do that sleep in a park. Oh, and the 4 houses, 8 cars, 30 suits and 13 acres golf course has cause more people to be hired and put more money into the economy than these #$%#s.

10. "i am the 99%"
    lol so 99% of americans are retarded?
    this isnt news worthy

11. "20 years ago it wasn't a standard to have a 1080p TV, broadband, and enough gadgets to make a Japanese girl moist. Or, the 20 pounds of fried food you can get for $5. Or the automobiles that drive themselves."

maybe because none of that existed

12. you guys are making massive generalizations and looking at this from an extremely narrow perspective.

"well i have a job and i'm doing ok so therefore everyone should be in the same position as me or better so stop picking on defenseless rich people"

13. ya man its all GE, Boeing, Pfizer, and so forth's fault so let us demand them to pay more so we can stand in line and get more payouts. Lets not go after the govt who decides who pays what man. I am the 99%

14. I'm a fan because Perth; Western Australia looks like it could use a few more tourists

It's pretty empty

15. #40 pixelvirgin94, Oct 17, 2011

16. #41 Paul91785, Oct 17, 2011
    great video pxlvrgn94 that sums up those guys at opertation destory 2011 pretty well

i'd also like to add this video please enjoy

17. #42 Damestic89, Oct 17, 2011

18. Yes, and now it does. Yet, some (a lot) of people feel they're entitled to it.

19. Libya - fighting with their lives for freedom from an oppressive regime
    Wall Street Occuppants - "hurrr durr the corporations maaaaaan HURRRRRR"

20. No, I'm making the generalization these people don't know what the #$%# they're talking about. I wonder how many can give me an example of how the rich/big business screwed THEM over out of money they earned. I would also like them to explain how people who put more money into the economy are more of a strain on it than those that don't.

21. dude dont you get it?
    its the corporation's fault that they loaned these kids money to earn their college degrees (how dare they?!)
    Why should they have to pay back their loans?!?!?! its #$%#ing corporate greed man

22. Indeed! It's also their fault they gave loans for cars they couldn't afford. It wasn't the fact the government demanded they do. Silly banks, they should give free money!

23. if you have all those things, you're probably doing all right. Complain all you like about these guys being the job creators, but they have gotten all the breaks and jobs have gone no where but overseas. you want to blame people who are trying to get people to a place where they can give a put two kids through college working 40 hours a week, be my guest.. but instread of trying to tear down what used to be the american dream, why don't you try and bring yourself up? oh wait.. you have 1080p flatscreen, broadband, and a whole host of gadgets from the sharper image.. you are up.

24. it's about trust. These people trust the government to give them work better than the private sector. the private sector got tons of hand outs and gave nothing back to society in terms of prosperity. wages have not changed for these people significantly in 30 years. This is a fact, you can't deny this. These protests are over who can elevate them further, and they're tired of the current trickle down perspective.

25. is it the governments job to employ people