WANNA FASTER STREET LEGAL CAR????

Discussion in '1988 Callaway Sledgehammer Corvette' started by ReeK, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: WANNA FASTER STREET LEGAL CAR????

it says "calculated" top speed, so until it actually exceeds 254 MPH in real life It can't claim to be the fastest production car.

2. Re: WANNA FASTER STREET LEGAL CAR????

aw mann

3. Re: WANNA FASTER STREET LEGAL CAR????

Is Lamborghini really owned by Chrysler?

4. Re: WANNA FASTER STREET LEGAL CAR????

yeah , that sounds about right to me.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: WANNA FASTER STREET LEGAL CAR????

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from EvilNinjaMoby</i>
    <b>You are a true example of why idiots shouldnt breed, the fact its an english frame with a German engine is exactly why he said it has no "nationality" (BTW "an english person adn the factory", its spelled a-n-d) second, Your right maybe it could only do it once.. but guess what it DID do it.. all I need to do is hit the 6million$ lottery once.. and Id be happy. Third, you say ferrari can do it... well they didnt, so until they do... they didnt ; ) *sticks dick in MCLAREN99's ear* Homer simpson- "me have brain?"

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from MCLAREN99</i>
    <b>shut the #$%# up bigblock, your probably a drug addict yourself so #$%# you! why don't you post something intelligent for once! well if you can't then go back to your trailer you piece of shit! i haven't once seen a post from you that is longer then five lines! and stop calling him a chicano becuase he's not hispanic!! #$%#y our stupid! i'm sick and tired of reading your posts do sc.net a favor and get the #$%# out of this site!

And vader, when you said that the mclaren doesn't have a nationality(learn how to spell that) well it does ok! it's english and partly german. The car was designed by an english person adn the factory is in GB! also only the engine is german so it's not that big of a deal!
    Another thing your trying to say that a ferrari can't beat this! hahah that makes me laugh! ferrari technology is one of the best in the world so they can definatly waste this car if they wanted to but there is no point! All they do is waste money and time! and if ferrari is so abd like big block claims! why are they the ebst team in Formula 1 EVER! with 11 world championship titles and the closest team to beat that only has 9! and no this car is not the fastest gasoline powered car, you definatly have to be retarded just like big block to say something like that! it's the fastest street-legal car which only broke the record once and i doubt that it can achieve 254.9 mph again, it may get close but it can't always do that!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --></b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

you stupid moron who cares if i mispelled and! you mispelled tons of words in your post so shut the #$%# up! Also just becuase a car has an engine of different country doesn't make the whole car of that country! an example of this would be the jaguar racing team in F1! what country is the team from? well an smart person would say england. So that would make the team english! not american, just becuase the engine is american doesn't mean it doesn't have a nationalty! the damn car is english! #$%# your stupid<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: WANNA FASTER STREET LEGAL CAR????

Dude...im going to smoke your Stang. Where do you live? I have a S-15. Sad huh? yeah..thought so.

7. Re: WANNA FASTER STREET LEGAL CAR????

Who has the stang?<!-- Signature -->

8. #8 maclaren4life, Aug 9, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Go to http://www.supersportwagen.net.html
    Then click on cars
    Go down to C
    Click on Colani Ferrari

Then look at the speed...

Get up from your chair and start yelling, "THERES A FASTER CAR!!!!"

9. Re: WANNA FASTER STREET LEGAL CAR????

Last time an American called me a WOP the bouncers had to carry him out. Fucking yankee piece of shit, it feels good to cave in an ignorant skull, and guess what...no charges were pressed because us "wops" and "degos" control this country and yours you ignorant #$%#! Get HBO and pay attention you white trash KKK mother#$%#er.

And when did American cars perfect Italian design you idiot. You just shot yourself in the foot. USA didn't even know what a mid-engined car was until the 250 GTLM smoked all their Ford and Chevy asses in the 60's. Ferrari even won the Daytona when they only competed in it like a few times. Get real.

And anyone that thinks Lamborghini or Jaguar are American cars should shoot themselves in the head.

BTW Ferrari is 60 years old and Lamborghini is 40 while Ford is way older than both so why do you act like America is the rookie in the car world. <!-- Signature -->

10. #10 mustangs4ever, Aug 9, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Re: WANNA FASTER STREET LEGAL CAR????

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from maclaren4life</i>
    <b>Go to http://www.supersportwagen.net.html
    Then click on cars
    Go down to C
    Click on Colani Ferrari

Then look at the speed...

Get up from your chair and start yelling, "THERES A FASTER CAR!!!!"</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    well obviously a errari can smoke this vett, it's italian. Italian cars are far superior to american cars.<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: WANNA FASTER STREET LEGAL CAR????

Thats an unfair generalisation...

like sayin all Aussie cars are crap..they're not crap if you're an aussie..

I dont see the Italians beating this. It was built for speed..not to go round a track. Unless you can beat it, dont bag it.

Btw, if Italian cars are so superior..why is ur name based on the dominance of Mustangs?

<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: WANNA FASTER STREET LEGAL CAR????

italian cars are great cars aussie cars are great gotta love holden and american cars are great but that doesn't mean that any of them are the best to every one just the best to the individual

13. Re: WANNA FASTER STREET LEGAL CAR????

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from camaroboy</i>
    <b>italian cars are great cars aussie cars are great gotta love holden and american cars are great but that doesn't mean that any of them are the best to every one just the best to the individual</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    exactly my point.........<!-- Signature -->

14. Re: WANNA FASTER STREET LEGAL CAR????

this is the nicest forum i have been in on this site.
    goto hsv
    it mean in there

15. Re: WANNA FASTER STREET LEGAL CAR????

"good remark aussie hfv!!! In fact italian cars are pure crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

With that line you have proven to be the stupidest person on this site by far.

FERRARI...LAMBORGHINI....BUGATTI....PAGANI....MASERATI...ALFA ROMEO...
    and more.

The whole world has been chasing Italian engineering for nearly a century. You retard.

FORZA ITALIA!!

16. Re: WANNA FASTER STREET LEGAL CAR????

lamborghini is owned by audi who is owned by volkswagon which i think is owned by daimler chrysler<!-- Signature -->

17. Re: WANNA FASTER STREET LEGAL CAR????

yeah bt it doesn't matter which company owns what, jaguar is owned by ford but it doesn't mean it's american, it's still an english car and the designers and factory and all that stuff is english, not american. So it doesn't really matter what company owns what<!-- Signature -->

18. Re: WANNA FASTER STREET LEGAL CAR????

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from MCLAREN99</i>
    <b>yeah bt it doesn't matter which company owns what, jaguar is owned by ford but it doesn't mean it's american, it's still an english car and the designers and factory and all that stuff is english, not american. So it doesn't really matter what company owns what</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

ya i know im just answering<!-- Signature -->

19. Re: WANNA FASTER STREET LEGAL CAR????

Italian cars are only trash if you can't afford them<!-- Signature -->

20. Re: WANNA FASTER STREET LEGAL CAR????

What the hell are you guys talking about? Some of the fastest cars come from secondary tuner companies i.e. Shelby, Saleen, Callaway, Hennessey, etc. THE fastest production car on the planet dosen't even have a "nationalaty" (probably why I don't like the F1, you can say it's british but there will always be some ass trying to say it's german). My point is that you can not deny that this is a fast car, and for being able to stay within US emissions regulations, I'd say it's a VERY fast car. BTW if that Ferrari could go faster than this then why is this Corvette documented as the fastest gasoline powered car. And gsolinas, don't whine about how you think the test was fixed just because this is an American car. ASS! Come to think of it, why don't you just stay off the forums since nobody likes your biased wop posts. Just go sit on your clay patio and dream about the day you will be able to grow that dego mustache you've always wanted (doesn't feel so good when people make fun of YOUR nationality/background does it?)<!-- Signature -->

21. Re: WANNA FASTER STREET LEGAL CAR????

shut the #$%# up bigblock, your probably a drug addict yourself so #$%# you! why don't you post something intelligent for once! well if you can't then go back to your trailer you piece of shit! i haven't once seen a post from you that is longer then five lines! and stop calling him a chicano becuase he's not hispanic!! #$%#y our stupid! i'm sick and tired of reading your posts do sc.net a favor and get the #$%# out of this site!

And vader, when you said that the mclaren doesn't have a nationality(learn how to spell that) well it does ok! it's english and partly german. The car was designed by an english person adn the factory is in GB! also only the engine is german so it's not that big of a deal!
    Another thing your trying to say that a ferrari can't beat this! hahah that makes me laugh! ferrari technology is one of the best in the world so they can definatly waste this car if they wanted to but there is no point! All they do is waste money and time! and if ferrari is so abd like big block claims! why are they the ebst team in Formula 1 EVER! with 11 world championship titles and the closest team to beat that only has 9! and no this car is not the fastest gasoline powered car, you definatly have to be retarded just like big block to say something like that! it's the fastest street-legal car which only broke the record once and i doubt that it can achieve 254.9 mph again, it may get close but it can't always do that!<!-- Signature -->

22. Re: WANNA FASTER STREET LEGAL CAR????

so you are a drug addict! i can tell by the way you write! get a life<!-- Signature -->

23. Re: WANNA FASTER STREET LEGAL CAR????

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Bigblockbrawler426Hemistage8</i>
    <b>good remark aussie hfv!!! In fact italian cars are pure crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    If ferrari Cars Suck than my ass is made of cheese. Go and ask your mom she was holding it last night.<!-- Signature -->

24. Re: WANNA FASTER STREET LEGAL CAR????

Thats why they were gettin owned in the Le Mans races. I like them, but nothing can beat a cheap car thats faster and looks better then some Italian cars. You have to agree on that. Oh yeah, if your with peoples moms, thats sick. Sick man, sick. Thats also a sign of desparation, no offense. You're cool, I just always seem to disagree with you.<!-- Signature -->

25. Re: WANNA FASTER STREET LEGAL CAR????

did someone say wop?
    remember that word everytime you eat a pizza, talk on a phone, or watch the sopranos you stupid #$%#. without italians the usa you and I live in wouldnt have skyscrapers and subways, good clothes, or good food. but you probably wear rags and eat out of a can anyway you mangiacake. if i went to sleep and woke up a white piece of trash i'd put a hole in my head. and remember dodge lovers, chrysler was going bankrupt until lee iacoca saved the company. another italian name to be proud of(like giuliani, michelangelo, deniro, and enzo Ferrari, joe Montana, joe DiMaggio, and scorsese). did you know more italians fought for the US than any other ethnic group in ww2. watch your mouth you white prick. i bet you wouldnt have the balls to say that to my face. but everyone is real tough on the internet i see. bring it white trash. wouldnt be the first cracker ass i kicked. hang your head in shame vader, you queer!