Want a good laugh? Go to this site:

Discussion in '2002 Honda Civic Type-R' started by F U C K, Feb 22, 2004.

1. #1 F U C K, Feb 22, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    www.Anti-Rice.com. It's full of treasures like this crappy 'ol Honda Civic I saw at the 2004 Daytona 24 Hours.......just as a Ferrari Enzo drove by it. Seriously, the things these owners do to their cars are just criminal! (like bolting an ironing board to the back of their car for a rear wing). I really hope this was done just as a joke but you can't be too sure these days. I particularly like the garbage-can on the roof that is supposed to be a scoop and the STOVEPIPE that was used as a fart-cannon muffler. The pipe said "Made in China" on it.......approprite don't you think?

2. Re: Want a good laugh? Go to this site:

LOL that site is an absolute pissa and that guy with the Massive wing and rubbish bin on his roof. You gotta luahg at what poeople do.

3. Re: Want a good laugh? Go to this site:

LOL, that is hilarious.

It was a joke dumbass.

4. Re: Want a good laugh? Go to this site:

Well, to tell you the truth, SOME OF THEM ARE NOT DONE AS JOKES. Yes, this particular one probably was but take a look at the other stuff on that site and remember that those are actual people we live around!

5. Re: Want a good laugh? Go to this site:

I dunno, I don't see a whole lot of that, the occasional tailpipe on a Honda or sunfire, and the odd ryced out wing on a Mustang, but it's not common around here.

6. Re: Want a good laugh? Go to this site:

No shit Sherlock

7. Re: Want a good laugh? Go to this site:

I was responding to this: "I really hope this was done just as a joke but you can't be too sure these days."

stop being such a twat.

8. Re: Want a good laugh? Go to this site:

Next time be specific on what your referring to.

9. Re: Want a good laugh? Go to this site:

Oh, I'm sorry, would you like me to quote the exact sentence I refer to from now on?

10. Re: Want a good laugh? Go to this site:

yeh that would be great thanks.

11. Re: Want a good laugh? Go to this site:

A twat? Ooooo that's a good one. You really got me there (Note the heavy sarcasm). I suppose I offended you because you happen to drive something like that ol' Honda? Hmmm? In that case, I'd like to say I'm sorry; what I said was completely uncalled for and I'd like to ask for your forgiveness. The last thing I want on my conscience today is for someone to be disappointed in my performance as a supercar guru......(Note the heavy sarcasm again).

Lighten up.

12. Re: Want a good laugh? Go to this site:

I was telling HsvGto to stop being a twat, not you., hence the quote.

13. Re: Want a good laugh? Go to this site:

Dude your pissin everyone off. Stop having a go at people for miss reading your quotes and have a bit of a sense of humor about yourself.

Jeez.

14. Re: Want a good laugh? Go to this site:

Where in that did you get the impression that I was having a go at him for misreading my post?

Was it when I said "hence the quote", or perhaps when I said "I was calling HsvGto a twat, not you"

I honestly don't see how you could possibly get the impression that I was having a go at anyone in that post.

15. Re: Want a good laugh? Go to this site:

Umm, you were having a go at ME because i thought you were talking to me when you were talking to someone else. I did not say that you had a go at him.

16. Re: Want a good laugh? Go to this site:

I think this post clearly indicates that YOU were having a go at ME, so I had every right to call you a twat in response.

Again, stop being such a twat.

17. Re: Want a good laugh? Go to this site:

I was saying that you Stated the BLOODY Obvious.

18. Re: Want a good laugh? Go to this site:

And you misunderstood what I wrote, so you had no right to have a go at me.

Again, stop being such a twat.

19. Re: Want a good laugh? Go to this site:

Umm.....HELLO EVERYONE, who cares about who said what. Comment on the topic alittle

Anyways those cars are really sad. I see them everyday, stuff like stock accords with a paper looking wing having a race with me in my Mom's Ford Explorer......Yes, I said Ford Explorer, aka SUV, its crazy.

20. Re: Want a good laugh? Go to this site:

Ford Explorer huh?

You do realize that the Ford Explorer takes over 12 seconds to hit 100km/h, and well over 17 seconds to do the 1/4, while the stock Accord can reach 100km/h in under 7 seconds and do the 1/4 in 15 seconds, right?

Don't be an idiot.

No datsun compares to any Honda for racing, except perhaps for the 510, but that has to be well modified to perform well, though when it is, it can pull mad g's on the skidpad.

21. Re: Want a good laugh? Go to this site:

I see what Datsun Masterpiece was getting at. The Accord driver felt the need to drag race an Explorer; that's pathetic, it's pretty obvious the Honda saloon wouldn't be troubled by a lumbering SUV... unless it was a Saleen Explorer... but never mind.

Password Please, your Datsun/Honda comparison is strange. Datsun doesn't exist anymore, and back in the Sixties and Seventies for example, Honda never built anything similar to the 240Z/Fairlady Z or Skyline GTR KPGC series. Even Mazda had the amazing Cosmo, and Toyota the 2000GT. I'm not condemning Honda, I just don't understand your point.

22. Re: Want a good laugh? Go to this site:

Ummm....okay dude I want you to take a deep breath for a sec, calm down, and read more clearly.

I never said anything about ME doing the racing against this stupid accord. I was trying to tell everyone that people with their Accords go so far as to racing an SUV. No I never said my SUV was fast, what I was saying was that it was pathetic for an Accord to try and race me (I never raced, he went on)

Okay onward...Whats up with you and comparing Datsuns when you see my posts? Again let me ask, who ever said I owned a datsun!? No I dont own a Datsun.

Now if you want me to compare my ride to a Honda, then thats okay. I own a sweet '94 Saab 900 SE Turbo. Its got more power and probably more performance than the average Honda, not to mention more luxury.

23. Re: Want a good laugh? Go to this site:

Ever hear of the Honda City Turbo?

it came out in the 70's, and it was much faster than even the Datsun 280Z. And the older Skyline was only as a Nissan, was it not? If so, then you can refer to even newer Nissans as Datsuns, in which case, they beat a lot of other cars on the road. Remember, Datsun was a subsidiary of Nissan (a smaller company they bought out in the late 60's), not the other way around.

BTW - there was also the early 70's Civic RS (which was actually pretty fast, though not by today's standards), then there was also the S800, being revived today in the S2000.

24. Re: Want a good laugh? Go to this site:

Well, first of all, as for comparing Honda's to datsuns, you're always bashing Hondas, by your username, you have a real infatuation with Datsuns, I'm just taking your BS, and turning it around on you.

Second, I've NEVER seen a Honda driver instigate any form of racing with anyone, I've had a number of people harass me until I agreed to race THEM though, I've also had a number of people try to race me and turned them down, just because I prefer not to race.

Hell, once, a few weeks ago at an intersection I was stopped for the red, with 4 people in the car, a Chevy Silverado came up and passed through the intersection as the light turned green, I wasn't accelerating hard, but the guy in the Silverado slowed to match my speed, revved at me as he rolled, I looked up, the guy in the passenger seat looked down at me and laughed, I smiled, and continued accelerating at a moderate rate, he then geared down and tried hard to pull on me, I continued at this point in 3rd and let it get to 4000rpm, and I steadily pulled on him. He then gave up, and dropped back. That's quite sad, a guy in a truck tries to race a Civic, and even though the truck has a rolling start, and the Civic isn't accelerating hard at all (with 500lbs of passengers at that) and yet the Civic still pulls. It's the fact that everybody thinks Honda drivers always want to race that makes the guy pathetic.

25. Re: Want a good laugh? Go to this site:

Hey how about thinking about what you say. I have only made bad comments on that ugly POS unibox or whatever its called. As for the other Hondas, I personally do not care.

Also if you want to compare a Datsun with a Honda, do it with the same years. Take a Honda from the '70s against a Datsun and you should know the winner.

About the whole race thing. I never said that it was only Honda drivers that try to race everyone. Im just talking about some pathetic race that someone tried with me in the SUV. It was so stupid.