Want ever.

Discussion in '2000 Peugeot 607 Feline Concept' started by GT40 2, Aug 10, 2002.

1. A V6 mustang would smoke this car. Its kind of stupid looking. they have to put a V8 in it to do anything with it.

Picture 427 V8 toreno ram air.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Want ever.

You are a moron. I'm sorry, I am usually more constructive than this, but you are friggin stupid. Look at the weight before you start a forum to say what a few dozen other idiots have already said. This has a better power to weight than a Camaro SS, about the same as the NA mustang Cobra. It will kill any Mustang V6, it is OVER A THOUSAND POUNDS lighter, with more HP, and torque to back it up. And spell your titles right at least.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Want ever.

GT40 2 puts stupid comments wherever he goes.......just ignore him.

This car has major shock value.......it looks simply fantastic!!!<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Want ever.

OK you had a hit in the head, Brit cars are junk my freind had a brit car it sucked so badly every time he stepted on the gas I screamed.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Want ever.

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from GT40 2</i>
    <b>OK you had a hit in the head, Brit cars are junk my freind had a brit car it sucked so badly every time he stepted on the gas I screamed.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

TVR and Ultima.

Now shut up.

6. Re: Want ever.

GT40 2,
    Have you even read my post? Look at the power to weight on this car and compare it to a V6, slow, 198 hp Mustang. Hell my Explorer is not much slower than that car! I have 205hp and 245 ft/lbs! This will clean up against any Mustang stock except for the Cobra. And this might give the Cobra a run for its money on a course, even with the Cobras improved grip characteristics of late.

That said, what was you freinds brit car? Do you have freinds?<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: Want ever.

OK. This car would beat a v6 mustang give the GT a run for the money and the cobra would kick the peugeot in the butt.

If you have somthing to whine about i do not want to hear about. <!-- Signature -->

8. Re: Want ever.

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from GT40 2</i>
    <b>OK you had a hit in the head, Brit cars are junk my freind had a brit car it sucked so badly every time he stepted on the gas I screamed.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

You screamed because you are a stupid little #%$<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: Want ever.

<b>OK. This car would beat a v6 mustang give the GT a run for the money and the cobra would kick the peugeot in the butt.

If you have somthing to whine about i do not want to hear about. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Yeah you do, otherwise you would not have started this stupid thread. This has the same Power to weight of the last gen Mustang Cobra. The Newer one is better than this in that regard. The 320 HP Cobra will not stomp this thing. It will be good yes, but it will be no clear victory for the Cobra. This will kill a GT IMO. But then too, this is all speculation. I just want to know what you are basing this on.<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: Want ever.

What the hell are you talking about brit cars for? This is a french car dumbass

11. Re: Want ever.

Jomomma #$%#ed his momma<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: Want ever.

Show some respect.<!-- Signature -->

13. Re: Want ever.

To tell you the truth I believe this car is extremely fast.I don't believe the 5.9 they say.But I must admitt that the roof as it is designed is a bit ugly.The rest of the car is very beautiful.If only they could change the style of the roof it would be a totally awesome car.

14. Re: Want ever.

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from ZILGAM0R</i>
    <b>To tell you the truth I believe this car is extremely fast.I don't believe the 5.9 they say.But I must admitt that the roof as it is designed is a bit ugly.The rest of the car is very beautiful.If only they could change the style of the roof it would be a totally awesome car.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

You don't believe the 5.9s ??

Read the data sheet.

15. Re: Want ever.

HAHA the 2003 mustang mach 1 gos 0-60 in 5.4 sec sparetire is wrong

the mach 1 would beat the french thing and both cobras would win.

spartire shutup.<!-- Signature -->

16. Re: Want ever.

<b>HAHA the 2003 mustang mach 1 gos 0-60 in 5.4 sec sparetire is wrong

spartire shutup.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

This goes to 100kmh in 5.9s , 60MPH are 96.54kmh.

And since when the overall perf is determined by the 0-60 ??

17. Re: Want ever.

KPH do you live in eourope.<!-- Signature -->

18. Re: Want ever.

<b>KPH do you live in eourope.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

kmh , that's how we say in France.

And learn about cars.

19. Re: Want ever.

The 0-60 time doesnt matter moron, this car probably has big hears and is not meant for fast acceleration. In a drag race a GT mustang may beat it, even though mustangs are shit (i own a 96 z28), but a race track that stang does not stand a chance against this car.

20. Re: Want ever.

<b>HAHA the 2003 mustang mach 1 gos 0-60 in 5.4 sec sparetire is wrong

spartire shutup.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

are cobras not supercharged? What is done to this engine? are cobras not also V-8's? this is a V-6. Your an idiot for comparing them