was this the one that was used in MJs music video?

Discussion in '1988 Jaguar XJ220 Prototype' started by TazDevil, Aug 9, 2002.

1. I'm not sure but wasnt this the bad boy that was used in Micheal Jackson's music video, I think it was in Thriller. Either it was a small movie or it was a collections of his videos that I saw, and it was around 1990 that I saw it. And the car looked so sweeet in the video that I cant ever forget the whole scene where he flys through the streets with it!!! Just gotta love it.

2. Re: was this the one that was used in MJs music video?

Dont know... I think not, the car used in the video was more extreme. I know which video u mean; the one with the song 'smooth criminal' and with the scene where he turns into that car.. Maybe it was actually this car, but I dont think so

3. Re: was this the one that was used in MJs music video?

One problem, THE STATS ARE BLOODY WRONG THE CAR HAD A 4.0 SUPERCHARGED V6 BELIEVE IT OR NOT SO THAT MAKES IT A LOT MORE FUCKING AMAZING AND I SHOULD KNOW I'M A BRIT (LIMEY)

4. Re: was this the one that was used in MJs music video?

You're WRONG. The concept had the V12, but Jag swapped it for the V6 right before production....apparently its lighter with the same/more power, and cheaper. You may be a Brit, but are you sure you know British cars?

5. you are a complete moron

the engine was Twin-Turbocharged, and can also be found in the Group-B rally car that is the awesome MG Metro 6R4.

you are a disgrace to english people...seriously, you are. you make people like me look like complete knobs...

6. you are correct

7. you are correct, and i believe the concept was also longer in length