wat would u take? 300zxTT or RSX -S

Discussion in '1990 Nissan 300ZX Twin Turbo' started by F Enzo, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Re: wat would u take? 300zxTT or RSX -S

Just get the 300 zx because it looks better and its faster.

2. i want 300zx cause it looks hella tite n its hella fast, but also RSX cause its newer n looks hella tite too, n its not a 2 seaters, shiet? wat would u guyz do?

3. Re: wat would u take? 300zxTT or RSX -S

i would get a 300zx tt 2+2 cos they DO have back seats and the r faster and they look awsome!!!

rsx is too slow plus its front wheel drive but it does look pretty good <!-- Signature -->

4. Re: wat would u take? 300zxTT or RSX -S

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from ModsDriveSlowCars</i>
    <b>the 2+2 twinturbo was not available in america, there are very few floating around in the states. but what a stupid question, you dont buy a 300zx for its gas milage or to carry around 4 people, you buy one to go fast in style. if a RSX-s pulled up next to me he would never stand a chance. 0-60 i would put at least 5 cars and i wouldent even have to push it very hard, lame comparo!!!!!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Heh, funny you came into this obvious lame comparison just like me. Yeah the 300ZX TT would kick the crap out of an RSX S<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: wat would u take? 300zxTT or RSX -S

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from ModsDriveSlowCars</i>
    <b>the 2+2 twinturbo was not available in america, there are very few floating around in the states. but what a stupid question, you dont buy a 300zx for its gas milage or to carry around 4 people, you buy one to go fast in style. if a RSX-s pulled up next to me he would never stand a chance. 0-60 i would put at least 5 cars and i wouldent even have to push it very hard, lame comparo!!!!!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

true, but it is alot more handy having back seats!<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: wat would u take? 300zxTT or RSX -S

<b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Nissan Rules</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from ModsDriveSlowCars</i>

true, but it is alot more handy having back seats!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->then get a non-turbo 2+2 which would still lay the smack down on an RSX-S. but like i said, people who buy a tt 300zx dont care about things like that. they care about going fast and having room for 1 sweet girlfriend and thats it. gas milage is shit, cargo room is shit, but i'll be dammed if i get beat in a race very often.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Amen for no back seats!<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: wat would u take? 300zxTT or RSX -S

You finally got a picture of your car for your avatar! Sweet stuff man.

Doesn't the RSX have a 200 bhp I4? This car is nothing more than Acura's slow boy racer car for youngsters to buy. It's flashy, but not fast.

8. Re: wat would u take? 300zxTT or RSX -S

everyone. who has acturly been in or has driven a 300zx twin turbo my uncle has one it is the fastest car i have ever been in it is as quick as the skyline they both have the same engine the only advantage the skyline has is its 4wd this weekend we r going to race a mitsubushi 3000gt twin turbo and a subaru impreza 2000 turbo. who do u think will win just gess the 300zx of course i am a massive fan of the 300zx so if u r thinking of chousing between any car and a 300zx just get the 300zx dont even think about it it is the best nissan ever made. thanks 4 reading this
    Duane

9. Re: wat would u take? 300zxTT or RSX -S

everyone. who has acturly been in or has driven a 300zx twin turbo my uncle has one it is the fastest car i have ever been in it is as quick as the skyline they both have the same engine the only advantage the skyline has is its 4wd this weekend we r going to race a mitsubushi 3000gt twin turbo and a subaru impreza 2000 turbo. who do u think will win just gess the 300zx of course i am a massive fan of the 300zx so if u r thinking of chousing between any car and a 300zx just get the 300zx dont even think about it it is the best nissan ever made. thanks 4 reading this
    Duane

10. Re: wat would u take? 300zxTT or RSX -S

no

11. Re: wat would u take? 300zxTT or RSX -S

Don't get a 300ZX with 2 seats, the old 2+2s had better back seats, but the 300ZX 2+2 has some shocking back seats, stick to the 2 seater with less weight the car will go faster, the people in the back are very cramped for space and would rather be in another car. I've sat in the back first time when i was 6, i loved the front of the car, but i will always refuse to sit in th eback of a 300ZX 2+2.

Only bther with the 2+2 if you don't have another vehicle wich can carry more than 2 people.

12. Re: wat would u take? 300zxTT or RSX -S

I mean when I was 15

13. Re: wat would u take? 300zxTT or RSX -S

as evoandy said, theyre WAY different engines. and since they didnt make a 2000 impreza turbo, it would have to be an aftermarket turbo, which means if your uncles car is anywhere near stock your gonna eat its dust. turboed 2.2 and 2.5 imprezas are wicked fast. a 2.5 on only 5 pounds of boost will waste a wrx on 15 pounds.

14. Re: wat would u take? 300zxTT or RSX -S

yes, as stated before, the Z and the skyline do not in fact have the same engine. also, if you are in america, and looking for a twin turbo 2+2 you won't find any because they didnt sell them here, only the 2 seater twin turbos. and forget about the 2+2 NA. i have an NA 2 seater and i love it more than anything. not as fast as a TT, but still damn fast. as for the comparison between the RSX and the Z, there really is no comparison. i would take a 2+2 NA automatic over the RSX...wait, maybe not an automatic.

WORD.

15. Re: wat would u take? 300zxTT or RSX -S

ok thats ur perspective, anyone whos been in a 300zx and NEVER been in an rsx or any of those other cars you listed is obviously gonna come posting one-sided shit like u, and this is a lame ass comparison..300zx is a fukin v6 TT for god sakes and your tryin to compare it to an i4? try slapping on a turbo then compare it, best comparison to the 300zx performance wise would be the v6 NSX, practically the same power output but the nsx doesnt have to use turbos(like all hondas), but the nsx is cost WAYY MORE. like i said wrong cmps..you cant really have really close comparisons for most cars

16. Re: wat would u take? 300zxTT or RSX -S

ok thats ur perspective, anyone whos been in a 300zx and NEVER been in an rsx or any of those other cars you listed is obviously gonna come posting one-sided shit like u, and this is a lame ass comparison..300zx is a fukin v6 TT for god sakes and your tryin to compare it to an i4? try slapping on a turbo then compare it, if you want to compare with acura take the V6 nsx, performance wise it would smoke it without a doubt, but the best comparison would be the SUPRA TT and itll still smoke it..i dont wanna get into details, and another thing STOP MAKING THESE DUMBASS COMPARISONS!!!!!!!!!

17. Re: wat would u take? 300zxTT or RSX -S

ok thats ur perspective, anyone whos been in a 300zx and NEVER been in an rsx or any of those other cars you listed is obviously gonna come posting one-sided shit like u, and this is a lame ass comparison..300zx is a fukin v6 TT for god sakes and your tryin to compare it to an i4? try slapping on a turbo then compare it, if you want to compare with acura take the V6 nsx, performance wise it would smoke it without a doubt, but the best comparison would be the SUPRA TT with 0-60 in 5sec flat itll smoke the 300zx..i dont wanna get into details but thats the closest match for the 300zx, and another thing STOP MAKING THESE DUMBASS COMPARISONS!!!!!!!!!

18. Re: wat would u take? 300zxTT or RSX -S

Your post proved your sig to be very accurate. Even if the RSX had a turbo it would never be able to hang with the 300zx. As for the rest of your ramblings..... The 300zx is .1 seconds faster than the NSX's of the same period through the quarter mile and 0-60. The 300zx also lays down a 0-60 time of 5 flat according to C&D as did the supra. The supra went through the qrarter .2 seconds faster than the 300zx which was not intended to ever be a drag car. If you want to compare the supra with the Z look at the date they were produced. Which japanese car could not be touched from 1990-1993? Toyota and mazda had 3 years to develop a car that could compete with the Z, They barely managed. For another perspective, how many years did the supra win the LeMans championship? Steve millen did it 4 years in a row in a Z.

19. Re: wat would u take? 300zxTT or RSX -S

"wat would u take? 300zxTT or RSX-S"What a stupid question,that's like saying,what would you take a honda civic or a NSX,lol.

And incase you didn't get me,The mother #$%#ing turbo Z ofcourse,lol.
    (2 seater,manual,#$%# 2+2)

20. Re: wat would u take? 300zxTT or RSX -S

mi vecino tiene uno, y no lo saca casi nunca, el blanco, tapicería de cuero color beige, ya verán un día llego y se lo robo :D, pero no le digan que fuí yo

21. Re: wat would u take? 300zxTT or RSX -S

300zx twin turbo my friend has a rsx and they are nice drives well but very very very slow. and a 300zx is faster

22. Re: wat would u take? 300zxTT or RSX -S

300zx twin turbo my friend has a rsx and they are nice drives well but very very very slow. and a 300zx is faster

23. Re: wat would u take? 300zxTT or RSX -S

i would take the 300zx.

24. Re: wat would u take? 300zxTT or RSX -S

Hahahaha that was a funny joke!!! Everyone should learn to speak whateve rlanguage this guyis speaking!!!

25. Re: wat would u take? 300zxTT or RSX -S

This is my first post, and I have to say I'd go with a 300ZX, regular or TT. I just grew up with my father's 1987 Nissan 300ZX, which he still has with only 60,000 some miles on it. The car's a beauty, and for the time period during which it was constructed, and still compared to many cars now-a-days, it's a technological marvel. My friend swears it's the Knight Rider.;-).1. -J.