Water Cooled

Discussion in '1912 Hispano-Suiza Alfonso XIII' started by RLQ, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: Imagine this car with N.O.S. ehehehe

As I said before, people who NOS to increase HP are Dumb F@#%S!<!-- Signature -->

2. That is so cool.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Water Cooled

Why? Most cars are (have been) water cooled.

4. i think this car can beat the foot mobile...

lol.. i dont know.. making up so crap.. im freakin bored for god sake<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: i think this car can beat the foot mobile...

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from DEADLY WISPER</i>
    <b>lol.. i dont know.. making up so crap.. im freakin bored for god sake</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->I hear ya.
    <!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Imagine this car with N.O.S. ehehehe

No<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: Imagine this car with N.O.S. ehehehe

you know what, thats ok, i wont

8. Re: Imagine this car with N.O.S. ehehehe

It would be just like every other honda civic in my town with nos. Reeeeeeevvvv.... BOOOOOM! No thanks its just fine the way it is. <!-- Signature -->

9. Re: Imagine this car with N.O.S. ehehehe

GOD DAMMIT!! Who the hell would put NOS (nitrous oxide systems!) on a
    pricless vintage!!! Its a waste of money, a waste of NO2, and it dest-
    -roys the car!!<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: Imagine this car with N.O.S. ehehehe

i would put as much g*d dam* nos on this thing as is possible!!!!
    i think that it would be pretty cool to see this thing throw a rod!
    lol

11. Re: Imagine this car with N.O.S. ehehehe

oh yeah felix.. one thing nos doesnt stand for nitrous oxide SYSTEMS.. its a mixture of atoms meanin 2 atoms of nitrous and 1 of oxygen making NOS<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: Imagine this car with N.O.S. ehehehe

imagine no>><!-- Signature -->

13. Re: Imagine this car with N.O.S. ehehehe

Whoever said this:

"oh yeah felix.. one thing nos doesnt stand for nitrous oxide SYSTEMS.. its a mixture of atoms meanin 2 atoms of nitrous and 1 of oxygen making NOS"

You're stupid. NOS is the name of a company that sells Nitrous Oxide setups for cars. NO2 is the chemical formula for this compound of nitrogen (not nitrous) and oxygen. It is a compound so the name is changed to nitrous and oxygen changed to oxide. This is taken from the suffix "ous" and the latin root of nitrogen, "nitr" and the the suffix "ide" and the latin root of oxygen "ox". Technoically, NOS does stand for Nitrous Oxide Systems. NOS has an "N" (symbol for nitrogen) and "O" (symbol for oxygen) and an "S" (symbol for sulfur) so as a chemical formula, NOS would imply that there was Sulfur in the compound. Damn, can you not even pass high school chemistry?

And obviously guys, he was talking about actually putting NO2 into this vintage automobile, he said "imagine this car with NOS". That probably means that he was meant for us to imagine what performance enhancements NOS would bring to this car. He never said he wanted to put NOS in the car. Technically, unless he wanted to use the brand "NOS", all of the "NOS" should be hanged to "NO2" in that post.<!-- Signature -->

14. Re: Imagine this car with N.O.S. ehehehe

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from LJFS 2</i>
    <b>Whoever said this:

"oh yeah felix.. one thing nos doesnt stand for nitrous oxide SYSTEMS.. its a mixture of atoms meanin 2 atoms of nitrous and 1 of oxygen making NOS"

You're stupid. NOS is the name of a company that sells Nitrous Oxide setups for cars. NO2 is the chemical formula for this compound of nitrogen (not nitrous) and oxygen. It is a compound so the name is changed to nitrous and oxygen changed to oxide. This is taken from the suffix "ous" and the latin root of nitrogen, "nitr" and the the suffix "ide" and the latin root of oxygen "ox". Technoically, NOS does stand for Nitrous Oxide Systems. NOS has an "N" (symbol for nitrogen) and "O" (symbol for oxygen) and an "S" (symbol for sulfur) so as a chemical formula, NOS would imply that there was Sulfur in the compound. Damn, can you not even pass high school chemistry?

And obviously guys, he was talking about actually putting NO2 into this vintage automobile, he said "imagine this car with NOS". That probably means that he was meant for us to imagine what performance enhancements NOS would bring to this car. He never said he wanted to put NOS in the car. Technically, unless he wanted to use the brand "NOS", all of the "NOS" should be hanged to "NO2" in that post.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Guess he told you man...I was wondering if someone was going to point this out...though he went into more detail than I would have.<!-- Signature -->

15. Re: Imagine this car with N.O.S. ehehehe

Me, I'd swap the engine with a 454 crate motor, throw on some 20 inch rims and slap some low profiles on it. THEN and ONLY then would I consider putting Nitrous into it.<!-- Signature -->

16. Re: Imagine this car with N.O.S. ehehehe

Oh yeah, I would also put on some 13 inch disc brakes on all four corners (it needs to stop sometime!) I think a suspension mod might be good too. Oh yeah, could definetely run with a body kit from West Wings.<!-- Signature -->

17. Re: Imagine this car with N.O.S. ehehehe

Another idea, swap the transmission for a six speed manual from a Camaro. What do you all think of that project car.<!-- Signature -->

18. Re: Imagine this car with N.O.S. ehehehe

its stupid!<!-- Signature -->

19. Re: Imagine this car with N.O.S. ehehehe

I thinnk there is a inverse correlation b/t wanting to put a NOS system on everything an intelligence.

20. Re: Imagine this car with N.O.S. ehehehe

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from LJFS 2</i>
    <b>Whoever said this:

And obviously guys, he was talking about actually putting NO2 into this vintage automobile, he said "imagine this car with NOS". That probably means that he was meant for us to imagine what performance enhancements NOS would bring to this car. He never said he wanted to put NOS in the car. Technically, unless he wanted to use the brand "NOS", all of the "NOS" should be hanged to "NO2" in that post.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->.
    You fineshed the argument for me... Thanks. I was hopin someone would
    shut that nimrod up. Appreciated!<!-- Signature -->

21. #21 550Maranello, Aug 9, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Re: Imagine this car with N.O.S. ehehehe

<b>Whoever said this:

And obviously guys, he was talking about actually putting NO2 into this vintage automobile, he said "imagine this car with NOS". That probably means that he was meant for us to imagine what performance enhancements NOS would bring to this car. He never said he wanted to put NOS in the car. Technically, unless he wanted to use the brand "NOS", all of the "NOS" should be hanged to "NO2" in that post.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

N2O http://www.dictionary.com/search?q=Nitrous%20Oxide <!-- Signature -->

22. Re: Imagine this car with N.O.S. ehehehe

put a NOS in your @$$ then you can fly into the sky<!-- Signature -->

23. Re: Imagine this car with N.O.S. ehehehe

I am not a dumb#$%#. Let's get that straight. I am a smartass. Odds are I am a hell of a lot smarter than you.<!-- Signature -->

24. Re: Imagine this car with N.O.S. ehehehe

and odds are im smarter then u.<!-- Signature -->

25. Re: Imagine this car with N.O.S. ehehehe

probably not. And if you A$$holes didn't notice I was kidding about the whole fukin thing about it being a project car. You all need to take the plungers out ouf your butts and get a freakin sense of humor. It will do you good you anal retentive bastards.<!-- Signature -->