Way too fast

Discussion in '1997 Lamborghini Diablo Evolution GT1' started by Diablo911, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Oh my god!! Its gone! With a speed that fast... a cow would lose all its skin when it passed.

2. Re: Way too fast

what a way to put it<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Way too fast

you guy's must be trippn' at the speed's that callaway can pull off huh? is that car still around by the way? Is the car still going? hey Skyline can any skyline do over 300mph?? I think that sounds way in excess of what a skyline can do, even a godzilla, am I right? as I have seen possible sh*t dribble on here saying they could, if so why isn't the car on the site? is it because it was a one off and they aren't made to go that fast? I'm not trying to have a go at you, I think skylines are neat :D.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Way too fast

We're talking about Lambos , not Nissans !!!

5. Re: Way too fast

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Devil's Escudo</i>
    <b>you guy's must be trippn' at the speed's that callaway can pull off huh? is that car still around by the way? Is the car still going? hey Skyline can any skyline do over 300mph?? I think that sounds way in excess of what a skyline can do, even a godzilla, am I right? as I have seen possible sh*t dribble on here saying they could, if so why isn't the car on the site? is it because it was a one off and they aren't made to go that fast? I'm not trying to have a go at you, I think skylines are neat :D.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Yah, why are you talking about Nissans? And you stared off talking about a Callaway? You didn't even mention a Diable once in your post. And is the Callaway still around.......NO!!! Some idiot got drunk and drove it off a cliff and exploded on impact. It's gone, done, finished, dead. And Skylines are awsome, but again, we're talking about Skylines. And ppl probably say they can reach speeds of over 300mph cuz on Gran Turismo you can tune it to do that. Sorry for being such an ass, I'm just in a bad mood.

6. Re: Way too fast

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from deuginthesky</i>
    <b>We're talking about Lambos , not Nissans !!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Uhmmm, those aren't nissans... Foolish child. And why is this topic "Way too fast"? Nothing is too fast. Mabye 15+ G-forces - I think that would stop your heart, or crush someone.<!-- Signature -->