weird

Discussion in '2002 Nissan Sentra SE-R V Spec' started by cars r my life, Aug 9, 2002.

1. something about this car i like and i can't figure it out...its so damn slow but i like it somehow..laterz

2. Re: weird

if cars r your life u would not say this car is damn slow...this car has a limited slip differential on it, meaning it'll feel like more than 175 hp =p
    in the quarter mile this car could possibly beat the rsx type-s(200hp)
    because if its limited slip, but anything longer, yes this car would lose, but its good for the beginning especially in races
    this car is at the top of its class in power, next to the WRX<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: weird

but this car pushes 60 in 7....which is average in my opinion..not 2 fast but not 2 slow....i wouldn't buy it though...just not my car..laterz

4. Re: weird

You have to remember that this car is like 17k.

5. Re: weird

For 17K it's an exceptional deal considering you get a helical LSD, 6speed tranny, and other goodies. I personally can't get past its looks, especially the rear end which is as ugly as any car i've seen.

6. #6 SHOboy, Aug 9, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Re: weird

The performance stats on this car are off. They ae just estimates because there hasn't been any real performance testing done to it yet. The 0-60 is more like 6.4 sec. *depending on the temperature outside, since the colder it is the cooler the engine is and the more hp you get* 1/4 mile times for the Spec V have varied. So far the fastest stock Spec V has ran a 14.98@92.1mph while i have seen others run it at 16.7@86.4mph. It just mostly depends on the temp., humidity, and the driver. Thats what it boils down too. Visit www.b15sentra.net or www.nismo.org for more details and chat forums about the Spec V

7. Re: weird

Yeah..90% on the driver, 10% on weather and humidity. It must be pretty hard getting a high 14 number with this car..but I'm sure people will easily be able to get 15s.

8. Re: weird

THIS CAR IS NOT SLOW...

WELL NOT THE ONE THAT I HAVE.
    SHIT I CANT WAIT TO SEE SOME OF YOU PEOPLE ON THE ROAD
    WITH YOUR HONDAS AND ACURAS..... LOL
    THIS CAR IS ONLY 2nd IN IT'S CLASS AFTER WRX.
    NOT WHEN I'M DONE WITH THIS ONE.
    I GOT THE SUPERCHARGER AND SOON I'LL BE DOING 0-60 4s.<!-- Signature -->