Weird

Discussion in '2000 Bristol Blenheim 3' started by RLQ, Aug 9, 2002.

1. That is all I can say for now.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Weird

I reckon its crap, sure it has alright performancee for a car with only 65hp, but that is probably from its weight, this car always reminds me of a Mach one some how, maybe its that sorta pointed nose and the long sleek coupe shape....don't know. :p<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Weird

sad days of our lives...<!-- Signature -->

4. Re:

The Sonet II is much better looking... (the Sonet I too but they only built six of those)

5. Re:

btw: Sonet II is falsely called "Sonet V4" on supercars.net, probably becasu the first Sonet II's used a 3cyl 2stroke engine when the later used a 4stroke Ford V4

6. Re:
    Re:

I can just say that the Sonett III is a real sportscar. Probably more than any large american V8 would-be racer. It has handeling and it does not weight much at all. In a sportscar weight is everything...

One funny thing is with the standard SAAB 96 V4 its quite possible to exchange that V4 to a Ford V6. It fits right in!!!

7. Re: Weird

I actually allmost bougt one of those.. =P
    it costed 4500 Swedish Crowns... about $450 =P
    but instead I found my Beloved Audi for 6000 Swedish Crowns (about $600).

8. Re: Weird

This car seems pathetic with the stats but its actually a good car. If you do all the math, the 65hp and the fact that it weighs less than 1900 pounds is equivalent to a toyota corrola having 200hp.

I know all this because i have a toyota corrola and the sonett 3.