Well, it looks better than an E-Class wagon

Discussion in '2002 Mercedes-Benz Vision GST Concept' started by chamal_a, Aug 9, 2002.

1. I don't know how many Benz Buyers want a 360hp AMG tuned full size station wagon but, hell, I can't even afford a C230 and I'm sure the people a Benz know what they're doing. If it goes into production they will probably use this as a showcase for all sorts of new technology. They always start with the new technology in the top of the line models and let it trickle down the lineup.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Well, it looks better than an E-Class wagon

Yup, this would serve as a good E-class wagon change.

3. Re: Well, it looks better than an E-Class wagon

personaly I thing this will be an rs4 rival

4. Re: Well, it looks better than an E-Class wagon

Nope, youŽre wrong. ItŽs just a "design". Maybe from this design Mercedes will develop a new car but itŽs not its purpose at first. ItŽs got ACTUAL electronical equipment used in various mercedesŽ classes and an engine that already exists, so the only thing theŽve done is a beautiful design in order to see its aceptation to go or not in this design direction. About beeing an RSsomething rival ... I repeat, this is not the purposed thing, and already exist out-cataloged AMG (that even could be somehow "hand made") that have better performance.

5. Re: Well, it looks better than an E-Class wagon

In the price range it may be a competitor to the S4 Avant, if it even comes out. I doubt so.

6. Re: Well, it looks better than an E-Class wagon

It looks like an A-Class in sport version. The back is almost identical. It looks like a nice design...

keep the faith<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: Well, it looks better than an E-Class wagon

Well I can see it being an S4 rival, not a RS4 rival. The Audi would obviously smoke it, but it is the thought that counts, lol. A picture would be much nicer, but hopefully at the next NYC International Auto Show, I love that place. Well maybe we will see it on the road someday, but the Audi would never lost to it, I can guarantee it.

8. Re: Well, it looks better than an E-Class wagon

You're supposing a battle between a car which exist ( RS4 ) and a drawing... it's stupid. Also, I think this concept is ridiculous. it looks like the brand new Renault Avantime. it sucks !<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: Well, it looks better than an E-Class wagon

Nice way to support your Mercedes Benz likeness.

10. Re: Well, it looks better than an E-Class wagon

We can appreciate mercedes and also think that some ideas are wrong.
    I'm not the type of guy who says hey, it's a mercedes, it's fine it kicks ass, all the Bimmers suck ...<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: Well, it looks better than an E-Class wagon

I don't think this will be the E-class Wagon. The new E-class should come out near the end of this year and the pictures of the new E actually look different.

This 360bhp car is probably one of the future AMG models. "IF" this car really does go into production, they may make one that goes with a V6 instead.<!-- Signature -->