what a beauty

Discussion in '1964 Ferrari 250 LM' started by ferrariownerwannabe, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Anyone have nice pictures or detailed info on this work of art?

2. Re: what a beauty

Although named 250, the actual name of the car should be 275 since that is the displacement of one cylinder of this engine. Being one of the earliest mid-engine Ferrari and the last Le Mans winner from Maranello, this car is special indeed.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: what a beauty

i loved the way lm cars looked befre the advent of modern aerodynamics. oh well i guess thats the price of progress

4. Re: what a beauty

this car looks sweet in the spyder version

5. Re: what a beauty

This Is truley everything that a ferrari is embodied in one car. Outright winner of Le mans (last time for ferrari) one of the first, and by far the most successfull mid engined cars that Enzo ever made. The 250 series is by far my favourite line of ferraris with this one coming out on top. The gto and california spyder are also amazing cars. Other then that there is the 330, the 612 can am, 166 inter, and the tesarosa (250 and 500) but this caps the list.

6. Re: what a beauty

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from SpeedDemon</i>
    <b>HEY A FERRARI CAN KICK ANY OTHER CARS EXAUST PIPE.

SO DONT EVEN COMPARE ANYFIN TO A FERRARI SPECIALLY A 550 TWIN TURBO,CAUZ PEOPLE WILL JUST LAUGH AT U.

SO WAT DO U THINK ALL OF YA FERRARI LOVERS OUT THERE???????

I AM SURE U KNOW DAT I AM RITE!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO A BIG THUMBS UP TO ALL OF YA FERRARI LOVERS OUT THERE.

AND HEY DONT LET ANYONE TELL U DAT THEIR R OTHER CARS BETTER THAN A FERRARI!!!!!!CAUZ THERE ARENT ANY.

CAUZ FERRARI HAD THE PAST,HAS THE PRESENT,AND WILL HAVE THE FUTURE TO PROVE IT.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Amen to that. Nothin' beats a Ferrari.

-----------------------------------------
    Second place is the First Loser.

7. Re: what a beauty

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from RacingManiac</i>
    <b>Although named 250, the actual name of the car should be 275 since that is the displacement of one cylinder of this engine. Being one of the earliest mid-engine Ferrari and the last Le Mans winner from Maranello, this car is special indeed.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Absolutely right.

8. Re: what a beauty

God bless SpeedDEmon, and Ferrari. No one has ever spoken, (written) such words of truth.

9. Re: what a beauty

ItalCarsRule: You've read my mind...<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: what a beauty

Indeed,Ferrari #$%#ing owns!lol

11. Re: what a beauty

no but i have the real thing its a burago scale model its mettalic blue.i have a digital camera so when i take pictures i make them look real so i will post them when i get them