What a HUGE step foward for Honda

Discussion in '2001 Honda Dualnote Concept' started by Vettes Rule, Aug 9, 2002.

1. This car is awesome. The is a big step into the future for Honda, moving away from the days of the Civic and the Accord. Good call for Honda!

2. Re: What a HUGE step foward for Honda

i love hondas in the first place and i agree a revolutionary step in the import market and actually making a fast hybrid car

3. Re: What a HUGE step foward for Honda

What an amazing vehicle. Who knew that Honda would think this up?

4. Re: What a HUGE step foward for Honda

What? are you guys all high? or just stupid? Car's like this are one of the big reason honda's are an embarresment in japan. Wait, i bet you guys arent high. I bet you are all just a bunch of stupid, ugly, smelly, berry-picken mexicans, because mexicans are the only people in the world who still like hondas. And the only reason they like them is because they are cheap enough for them to afford to buy and "Sup" up, which, for mexicans means red brake pads, and giant honda stickers. So go back to Mexico, or pick me some berries, but no matter what you do, shut up about your damn hondas
    <!-- Signature -->

5. Re: What a HUGE step foward for Honda

This car reminds me of the Tucker Torpedo, or what could have been revolutionary if it was successful. They should make this, even in limited production, it would be very nice.