what a peice of shit

Discussion in '2002 Maserati Coupé GT' started by tyne89, Aug 10, 2002.

1. im just venting cause the dealership near my house tried to convince me that this car was suppior to bugattis and mclarens in every way. i mean maserati are nice and definetly more comfortable than a mclaren but i dont even think you should use maserati and bugatti in the same sentence. one question tought. does anyone notice that it kinda looks like a buick rivera, or atleast the thumbnail picture does.

2. Re: what a peice of shit

this is a fast luxorious car it is one of my favorites of all time so its not as fast as a Mclaren or as luxorious as a bugatti(i think) but its not a piece of shit.
    P.S you used maserati and bugatti in the same sentance

3. Re: what a peice of shit

Your totally right in the fact that it does look a bit like a Riviera in the thumbnails. I would definetely take this car over a Jaguar because I don't like Ford (Sorry Jag). O.K. Now I don't know what is which here, I read in Motor Trend that this car throws out 375 horses, then on another page they stated 385, and here they say 390. Which is it? I disagree that this is a piece of shit because Ferrari has owned Maserati since 1998. And Ferrari says that this is NOT a cheaper Ferrari. This car wasn't even meant to compete against Ferrari's. I saw that someone tried to compare this to a 360 Modena on anothere thread. Are they retarded? Oh yeah, and anyone who doesnt cream their pants after seeing a new Bugatti is #$%#in impotent. 987 (U.S. Rated) hp, all wheel drive! Where do I deliver my check?<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: what a peice of shit

uhh, correction, maserati has NEVER been a piece of sh*t, whether or not ferrari's owned them... they werent pretty in the 80's, but those things are still around and are quite good... i know a few ppl who have some. ferrari is a better source for funding and company organization... i mean they really turned the Maserati factory around in the past few years, what a place!<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: what a peice of shit

This Maserati is one of the most beautiful cars in the world. It is not a sports car but a Gran Turismo. Maserati proved they can turn it into a very fast Gran Turismo with the Assetto Corsa.

But:
    WHY THE HELL DID THEY CHANGE THE REAR LIGHTS INTO BORING EVERYDAY STUFF?!!!

6. Re: what a peice of shit

this car suks if ur gonna buy an expensive italian car it has to be a ferrari. A 360 Modena has everything this car does, better styling and much better performance.

7. Ferrari vs Maserati

First of all: Of course the 360 Modena outperfomes the 3200 GT in every way. Styling included.
    But those two cars are totally different. The base price of the 360 is about 120000 Euros while the 3200 GT costs 75000. The Modena is a 2-seated sports car, the 3200 GT is a 2+2-seated Gran Turismo (as the name already says).
    Besides that, it would be kind of stupid, if Ferrari, that owns Maserati, would try to build a Maserati that perfomed against their own srongest selling car - the 360 Modena.

8. Re: Ferrari vs Maserati

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from tymos</i>
    <b>First of all: Of course the 360 Modena outperfomes the 3200 GT in every way. Styling included.
    But those two cars are totally different. The base price of the 360 is about 120000 Euros while the 3200 GT costs 75000. The Modena is a 2-seated sports car, the 3200 GT is a 2+2-seated Gran Turismo (as the name already says).
    Besides that, it would be kind of stupid, if Ferrari, that owns Maserati, would try to build a Maserati that perfomed against their own srongest selling car - the 360 Modena.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

that's not it at all, genius. look at the price difference between the two cars. if they engineered the maserati to perform as well as the ferrari, it would coase just as much. this car is much much cheaper! so there ya go! this car doesnt suck at all, dumbasses, its a whole lot better than what most of you could afford. <!-- Signature -->

9. Re: Ferrari vs Maserati

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Comunista</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from tymos</i>
    <b>First of all: Of course the 360 Modena outperfomes the 3200 GT in every way. Styling included.
    Besides that, it would be kind of stupid, if Ferrari, that owns Maserati, would try to build a Maserati that perfomed against their own srongest selling car - the 360 Modena.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

that's not it at all, genius. look at the price difference between the two cars. if they engineered the maserati to perform as well as the ferrari, it would coase just as much. this car is much much cheaper! so there ya go! this car doesnt suck at all, dumbasses, its a whole lot better than what most of you could afford. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

hey man, where ya been??

I agree that these kids are #$%#in stupid..<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: what a peice of shit

Save your money and buy a Vette or one of the new Cadillacs. Anyone who thinks this car will outperform a Vette is a fool. Don't even try to argue it. The only thing this car has going for it is the name. It looks like a Jag to me.

11. Re: what a peice of shit

Some people want more then numbers on a piece of paper..

I'm sure this Maserati offers better creature comforts, ride quality, and all that..then the Corvette..

but I'd only buy the Maserati if I was fabulously wealthy..

hell, I'd have to be wealthy to buy a new Corvette too I guess..<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: what a peice of shit

watvea dudes. jus dont dis this car. u probably have your honda civics with a spoiler and a cheap body kit. this things can do 7000rpm with under 400hp thas pretty damn good to me.