what a POSer car!!!!

Discussion in '1955 Imperial Convertible' started by CorollaRacer, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Slow

<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Slow

its an inline 4 with 92 horses of course it is and you must be mentally slow to waste the time and space to post this about a fiero at least you could have went to the gt and tried to claim that was slow but know not you and wtc corolla racer wtf thats gay
    <!-- Signature -->

3. hahahaha

are they joking with this thing?
    37.23 bhp per litre???? a 2.5 litre engine that only gives out 92 horsepower?!?!?
    Thats a joke! Topspeed of 100mph???
    How is this a supercar??? Maybe other models of the Fiero could be, but this is just a complete joke.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: hahahaha

I have no regard to the performance to this car... However, its a sporty little 4-banger and if someone just gave it to me, hell; I'd take it.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: hahahaha

I think that you would be rather surprised with what some ppl have done to their fieros ,103 mph is the standard easily could you swap engines or supercharge add a 100 shot of NOS and you have a race shark.

6. Re: hahahaha

Why did they decide to put hte engine in the back?

7. Re: hahahaha

Several points.

First, to Cadillac Lover, I don't understand what you mean when you say that this car started the rear-engine trend, as it is a mid-engine car.

Second, in response to "partyboy" they put the engine in the back probably for several reasons. They wanted something different and exotic-looking. They also wanted an version of a car like the Porsche, that wouldn't perform as well, but that most people could afford. Another reason is just for fun. I own one, and it's great to feel that engine running against your back.

Third, in response to the original post, This car may not be a supercar according to the performance, but it was revolutionary in the way we look at sports cars. It brought a new viewpoint to automotive design. It was radically different for its time, and looks good even next to today's cars. They had such a problem with GM employees wanting to but this car that they couldn't sell them to the general public. A car this innovative and original deserves to be a supercar, even if it doesn't perform like one.

Lastly, if performance is your complaint, for a few thousand, you can get a V8 kit that will make this car go faster than most others out there, so you can go fast in a Fiero.

<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: hahahaha

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Str33t3l33t3</i>
    <b>I think that you would be rather surprised with what some ppl have done to their fieros ,103 mph is the standard easily could you swap engines or supercharge add a 100 shot of NOS and you have a race shark.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->What is it with you kids and NOS?!!!! Dammit, just say NITROUS.<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: hahahaha

shut up
    <!-- Signature -->

10. Re: hahahaha

shut up
    <!-- Signature -->

11. Re: hahahaha

shut up
    <!-- Signature -->

12. Re: hahahaha

shut up
    <!-- Signature -->