what a rip off car

Discussion in '1967 Ferrari 275 GTB/4' started by capt dna, Aug 9, 2002.

1. hello again pillowbitter442

2. this car looks just like a 1964 Ferrari 275 GTB... there are so few people left with original ideas

3. Re: what a rip off car

this car is three years newer big deal that it doesn't look drastically different. most cars do not change their looks every two years or even every new year.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: what a rip off car

yeah your still stupid,the egine is more powerful with a higher redline. and yeah no one changes the design every 2 years. you know nothing<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: hello again pillowbitter442

I banned this guy because he was such an a$$. Please illest, go spread your ignorance elsewhere.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: what a rip off car

Yes the GTB/4 is simular to the GTB in many regards. But the bodywork has had some changes. Notice the bulge on top of the hood, this is a result of the increased size caused by four cams. Also with the introduction of 4 cams, the engine note is much higher, and sounds much better than the GTB.

7. Re: what a rip off car

This is not a rip off, I love this baby. This is anyone's dream car. Go engage in sick action with a retarted spider. Spider, indeed. muahahahwa! Suckers<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: what a rip off car

I love this car I wish I could find one for sale but they just are not out there<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: hello again pillowbitter442

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Richard Owen</i>
    <b>I banned this guy because he was such an a$$. Please illest, go spread your ignorance elsewhere.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

but all he did was post these weird topics..that all I know of..I saw another post from him which was pretty funny, it was well justified and aimed at all the people saying that Hispano Suiza supercar looks like the S7 and McLaren F1:

"i totally agree with everybody plus it reminds me of a toyota camry cause they both have a front windshield and the land rover cause they both have four wheels... and biggest similarity is with the ford tempo cause they both probably have an exhaust system "

You shouldn't get rid of these kinds of people..<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: what a rip off car

ok illest u think ure ill with ure civic's and shit. like this is automotive history it was probobly 1 of the fastest of its time if not the fastest of its time and the looks are amazing. honestly i dont think u have any sence of cars at all u shouldn t be on supercars.net is ure gonna be ignerent like dat.

TRUE TIFOSI FOR LIFE

11. Re: hello again pillowbitter442

Thank you so much, he really was a penis.

12. Re: what a rip off car

You are a moron. Nuff said. You are only alive because it is illegal to kill you.

13. Re: what a rip off car

yep i agree

14. Re: what a rip off car

The 275 gtb is a 2 seater and the 275 gtb/4 is a 4 seater.so its not a rip off car.

15. Re: what a rip off car

It IS a 1964 Ferrari 275 GTB, you asshole, with the exception of 3 years and a new engine!

16. Re: what a rip off car

it's what, two years later, how much do cars these days change in two years? Plus, they're both ferraris, you're allowed to copy your own design! In case your small brain didn't comprehend that, let me say it again, ferrari can copy it's own design.

17. Re: what a rip off car

It's got 4 valves per cilinder, that's wy it's called GTB/4.

18. Re: what a rip off car

You couldn't be more wrong, the 275 GTB/4 is very much a 2 seater. the 4 stands for 4 cams, which explains its nickname "four cam". Research your information before you say stupid things.

19. Re: what a rip off car

hey,illest, is the 575M a "rip off car" because it looks like the 550 Maranello? no, because its just an evolution of the model.

20. You know illest, I think this looks like a 275 GTB because it is a 275 GTB

21. You know illest, I think this looks like a 275 GTB because it is a 275 GTB