WHAT A SLOW PEICE OF CRAP

Discussion in '2001 Jeep Willys Concept' started by McLaren_Man, Aug 10, 2002.

1. AHH, WHATS THE POINT?<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: WHAT A SLOW PEICE OF CRAP

I agree man. 160 horsepower from a fourbanger, even supercharged? Those guys at Jeep should start thinking...

keep the faith

3. Re: WHAT A SLOW PEICE OF CRAP

didn't they think of how poorly the VW Thing did....

I mean look at this thing...

4. Re: WHAT A SLOW PEICE OF CRAP

FREAK!!!

5. Re: WHAT A SLOW PEICE OF CRAP

crappy pencil eraser like tires.

6. Re: WHAT A SLOW PEICE OF CRAP

I kinda like it, but the people at Jeep need to go back and make a real offroad vehicle and give it a MANUAL TRANSMISSION!!

7. Re: WHAT A SLOW PEICE OF CRAP

chugg chugg...Stall!!!!!!<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: WHAT A SLOW PEICE OF CRAP

I wonder how fast a McLaren would go in a foot of mud? Want to race? : )

9. Re: WHAT A SLOW PEICE OF CRAP

it looks like a old ugly lady with wheels
    it reminds me of plastic.
    i wonder if it woul break down if you put a mouse inside it

10. Re: WHAT A SLOW PEICE OF CRAP

I agree the tires are a bit much. Do you think this thing was ment to go fast no it is ment for off-roading

11. Re: Do all these have shift kits in them?

i usually don't take advice from someone who says "ment," but i'd have to agree that the top speed is not really important here. Sure my BMX bike could beat it in a race, but I couldn't go offroading with my bike. All in all this is a pretty lame vechile, it looks better than the other Jeep Willy though (as hard as that is to believe).

12. Re: Do all these have shift kits in them?

This thing is WEAK. I don't care if its a four banger. Its SUPERCHARGED, and it STILL can't push past 200 bhp. Its displacement is small, it has NO tourqe - WEAK. And it doesn't look to good either. Thats my two cents. I await your reply's.<!-- Signature -->

13. Re: WHAT A SLOW PEICE OF CRAP

I think it is underpowered.<!-- Signature -->

14. Re: WHAT A SLOW PEICE OF CRAP

It is underpowered, but it not supposed to be a "fast" car.<!-- Signature -->

15. Re: WHAT A SLOW PEICE OF CRAP

It is underpowered, but it not supposed to be a "fast" car.<!-- Signature -->

16. Re: WHAT A SLOW PEICE OF CRAP

it is slow because it is an off road vehicle. but it is still ugly as hell

17. Re: WHAT A SLOW PEICE OF CRAP

First of all, it's an off-roader, so its meant to go slow. Second, look at the Hummer, it also has minimal hp. However, the reason the Hummer has unserpassable off-road capabilities, is the torque is through the roof. So, don't judge this car as a road going vehicle, judge it as a car you would consider treking up a mountain with.

18. perfect offroad unit

if you guys what big blocks and max top speed your replying to the wrong line of vehicles, what jeep do u know thats really fast, like come on, this engine isnt even 100 cubes, this jeep is a hummer in a disguise that weighs about 3000lbs less, you dont need all the horsepower and weight when your flying through 4 feet of mud, this could use some after market mags and this thing would have good looks and could go anywhere, maybe further than the wide tracking hummer deisel

19. Re: WHAT A SLOW PEICE OF CRAP

the only way they could justify that is if this gets like 60 mpg!

20. #20 JeepSpeed0, Aug 12, 2003
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Re: WHAT A SLOW PEICE OF CRAP

Ok i know it is a bit underpowerd it could use a V-6 but listen out of all people i think Jeep knows what they are building and they might listen to all of us and make it more powerfull but it is still going to be slow BEING THAT IT IS A 4x4 NOT A HOT ROD all you people that say "my moms mini van is faster" well all i got to say is your F*ckin dumb because it is low geared mini vans arnt for all you people know this Jeep could have 4.56 gears witch is really good off-road but not on the road

P.S. i have had a Hummer up to only 75 mph and it could not go much more faster and that has a 6.0 V-8 desil

come check out my Jeep cherokee (XJ) http://members.cardomain.com/jeepspeed0 just click the link

21. Re: WHAT A SLOW PEICE OF CRAP

Hmmmm.... after looking at the jeep whillie 1 and 2 i have 1 thing to say..... THEY SUCK DICK THEY SUCK!!! ONLY A LOSER WOULD DRIVE THOSE CARS JEEP REALLY SCREWED UP THIS TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

22. Re: WHAT A SLOW PEICE OF CRAP

This is an off road vehicle not geared or intended for speed.
    And for those of you who think 160 hp out of a 1.6 liter isn't enough. Does the Mini Cooper S suck as well?

23. Re: WHAT A SLOW PEICE OF CRAP

this doesnt even weigh 3,000 lbs and it has 160hp and it only goes 87mph.

24. Re: WHAT A SLOW PEICE OF CRAP

what kind of craziness!!! what a piece of crap!! why did they make this!!