what can i say....it sucks!!!

Discussion in '2001 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible' started by 1LUYKSY1, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: what can i say....it sucks!!!

you wish<!-- Signature -->

2. i hate this car, it is a waste of money and time to buy it, go for a mclaren....or a viper!!!!!!!<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: what can i say....it sucks!!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from carskicksass</i>
    <b>i hate this car, it is a waste of money and time to buy it, go for a mclaren....or a viper!!!!!!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

You aren't smart. A lot of people go for Corvettes because they are cheaper, and can be tuned to be faster than a Viper AND McLaren. If you have millions of dollars, then this won't be a factor. But, for the millions of people who can't afford a car that costs $100k+, they'll choose this, or a Mustang, or a Camaro, a Miata, a S2000 and so on. And, imo, there is nothing wrong with this car. It is capable of competing with Ferrari's and other high-priced cars while only costing a half of that.

4. Re: what can i say....it sucks!!!

This car is total bang for the buck. So fast, so classic.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: what can i say....it sucks!!!

Mclariens- 1.5 milion
    Viper- 100k

CORVETTE- 45,500 what a deal

who ever says a viper is better than a vette shouldent be alowed to see, think, or talk abot any car. if i had 2 million dollars to blow i wouldnt buy a Mclarein. i thought they went out of buisness any way<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: what can i say....it sucks!!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from carskicksass</i>
    <b>i hate this car, it is a waste of money and time to buy it, go for a mclaren....or a viper!!!!!!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I'm sure that you have both a McLaren and a Viper. Are those pics of your personal cars??? I believe not. Are you like 12 years old? By saying that it is a waste to buy this car, you show your true ignorance.

7. Re: what can i say....it sucks!!!

Some people can not stay off Crack or E.<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: what can i say....it sucks!!!

this kids too young for crack. go MOPAR man, to admit that GM makes a good car.... takes some guts. I've often thought the prowler could have been a kick ass lil car...
    if theyd only put a Hemi in it!!!!!!!<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: what can i say....it sucks!!!

Are you kidding me "go for a mclaren?" Unless you're bill gates in disguise i would shut up. Corvettes are great for the amount of money they cost, vipers are great too though a little more expensive. Some exotics are a joke, and for the amount a mclaren costs its just not worth it.

10. Re: what can i say....it sucks!!!

They really need to put an age check verification on this site or something, Im tired of these damn 14 year olds telling me the car Ive bought and payed for sucks, wow you shwinn must 0-60 in what...never oh thats right sorry. Seriously, unless you own something dont go knocking people on what they drive, Im sorry but no I dont have the money for a Mclearin and If I did have the 1.2 million to buy one, I wouldnt waste my money on a car...Id go get a #$%#ing plane, and yes I am a pilot so dont try arguing with me on that one. And hey kid, I hope when your 16 your parents make you buy your own damn car, then you can appreciate what us adults have to live with and why we all dont just go out and buy Ferrari's.<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: what can i say....it sucks!!!

you're stupid kid. I'am tired of all of this generations kids running around saying that a car such as the Corvette sucks. All kids want are imports with NOS and turbos. I'am positive that you and any other kid that has seen fast and the furious and thinks they know all the stuff about cars doesnt know shit. Hey I can relate I am 15 and I am surrounded by this crap. I dont have a car but I have been saving for a 69 stingray. Now thats a car as well as any other american car.

12. Re: what can i say....it sucks!!!

hey, im 17 and i think its just real pretty, and not too slow either.

13. Re: what can i say....it sucks!!!

I think this car takes it hard in the anus .this .car is the biggest piece in the world. This car is bought by people with small penises and large egos. This is for people with not enough money to buy a real car. A Saleen Mustang s-281 would eat this things ass for lunch.

14. Re: what can i say....it sucks!!!

Can anyone here actually buy one of these cars? Don't lie either. Everyone here would drive any of these cars if they had a chance.

15. Re: what can i say....it sucks!!!

16. Re: what can i say....it sucks!!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from SaleenS7Racer</i>
    <b>I think this car takes it hard in the anus .this .car is the biggest piece in the world. This car is bought by people with small penises and large egos. This is for people with not enough money to buy a real car. A Saleen Mustang s-281 would eat this things ass for lunch.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Small penises? BIg egos? hmmm... sounds like your the one with the small penis and big ego. THis car is a great one and fast too. Why don't you grow up and stop acting (if your not actually) like your 9!
    I am 17 and have a camaro Z28 and would give my right arm for a COrvette. Best car for the money. also VIpers have great power but really bad handling.<!-- Signature -->

17. Re: what can i say....it sucks!!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from SSCamaroSS</i>
    <b><!-- -->

Small penises? BIg egos? hmmm... sounds like your the one with the small penis and big ego. THis car is a great one and fast too. Why don't you grow up and stop acting (if your not actually) like your 9!
    I am 17 and have a camaro Z28 and would give my right arm for a COrvette. Best car for the money. also VIpers have great power but really bad handling.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    your 17 and have a z28? man your spoiled. i have 50 bucks that that cars is an automatic and another 5000 that one day you are gonna loose control of that car cause its too much for you.

18. Re: what can i say....it sucks!!!

Hey Hey Hey! Dont rag on "SSCAMAROSS"s Z28 just because it might be an automatic. Just because he's 17 and has one doesn't mean it's too much for him. He probably knows to be extra careful because it is a fast car and older adults will look on us so called spoiled teens with sports car and be happy when they see us drive slowly in parking lots and such. To be perfectly honest and truthful, my father purchased a new 1993 Corvette for me willingly (I sure as hell didnt ask for it, how could I?) when I was 12 or 13 and only put 9000 miles on it before it was handed to me when I got my permit at age 15. I drove it like an asshole for 2 days and then he said he was worried about me like crazy and it straightened me out cause he was damn near in tears for my safety. When I graduated I got my C5 and was very appreciative and careful. Keep on ridin SSCAMAROSS!!

19. Re: what can i say....it sucks!!!

Just because youre young doesn't mean you dont know how to drive. I drive a 99 Firehawk and a 95 Thunderbird SC. That T-Bird is a big car but it has a lot of power for a V-6. I have owned my Firehawk for 2 years and it doesn't have a scratch. I am now 18. You cant say, "Oh youre young, youre a suckie driver". Doesn't work like that. I know several people under the age of 20 that auto cross and position quite well in the events.

20. Re: what can i say....it sucks!!!

When was the last time you saw a Mclaren in your local autotrader for sale, at anywhere near the price of an entire dealership's inventory of Corvettes? Viper?? Have you ever sat in one? It feels like your sitting in a bathtub, you can't see where the hood ends, and it costs nearly twice what the Corvette does.
    Don't get me wrong, the Mclaren looks as if it was built by the hand of God himself, and the Viper is truly a leviathan of the automotive world.
    But neither of these cars can deliver real world accessibilty, bang for the buck and all around daily driver comfort that the Corvette can, and does.
    "Corvette delivers 90% of the performance of the Ferrari, at 60% of the price." You do the math.

21. Re: what can i say....it sucks!!!

-1 for a very stupid comment.

22. Re: what can i say....it sucks!!!

not yet, but if i was givven the chance to drive a mclearen, id fly down the highway home and sell this *****, as for the viper id sell it as soon as ppossilbe strap a bomb to it and blow it to heaven, as for the vette i would take it to leginfelter and get the TT mod for it and rn low 9s on the 1/4 mile

23. Re: what can i say....it sucks!!!

Viper is under 80k just to let you know. And its faster than the Corvette. The closest vette for speed to it would be the Z06 and thats what 49,500