What car would you pick over this car thats around the same pric

Discussion in '1991 Bugatti EB110 GT' started by reggi914, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: What car would you pick over this car thats around the same

muahahahahahaha INDEED I feel you man,lol

2. Re: What car would you pick over this car thats around the same

hey can you get some pics of that car,i never seen it before?
    only the stock EB110,and for the price and year,I'd get the EB110GT
    that car is just so sweet!

3. Re: What car would you pick over this car thats around the same

'87 959 sport

4. Re:

Hmm let's see here for the same price and year I would get the EB110 GT because this car owns!

5. Re: What car would you pick over this car thats around the same

i would personaly take this car over anythin in this price range but the saleen, f40, and the xj220 are close

6. Re: What car would you pick over this car thats around the same

Quote from Joego,"For the same price, or close too, I would say the Saleen S7. At 160 mph the S7 can drive on a celing, think MIB."

I agree completely

7. Re: What car would you pick over this car thats around the same

I dunno. I'd think that I' have to go with the Koenigsegg CC 8S.

8. Re: What car would you pick over this car thats around the same

Well, for starters, I would take a Bugatti that weighs LESS than a minivan, like the EB110 SS. I dont know why the GT is so damn heavy. Cars I would rather have than this in its price range: Koenigsegg CC, Porsche Carrera GT, Saleen S7, a used XJ220, Lambo Diablo, Porsche 911 GT2, Ferrari 575M, and almost any other sports car in this range.

9. Re: What car would you pick over this car thats around the same

dont care what any body says i want ferrari 1984 GTO... the most awesome car of all time....

10. Re: What car would you pick over this car thats around the same

ZONDA!!!!!!!

11. Re: What car would you pick over this car thats around the same

The Saleen S7. Why you ask? To some people, which car can go the fastest isn't what it's all about. The S7 has a way better interior. And, it looks better!

12. Re: What car would you pick over this car thats around the same

heres what i would do, i would buy a car that is a little cheaper (575m) which is 255 garand, take out the turbos, get a supercharger, new rims and brakes n' other engine mods so it would be alot faster than the bugatti. PS the buggati is slow for the hp that it has, 1/4 mile in 12.5 secs when it has 611hp, thats awful...but this website must be wrong

13. Re: What car would you pick over this car thats around the same

The cars I would take over the Bugatti EB100 GT of similar price would be the Saleen S7, Pagani Zonda C12-S 7.3 and the Jaguar XJ220.

But I would take a Chevrolet-Lingenfelter Corvette 427 Twin Turbo, Dodge-TNT King Snake Viper GTS, Ford GT, Noble M12 GTO-3 (if they sold it in the United States!) Ferrari 575M Maranello and the Lamborghini Murcielago over the Bugatti. The Chevrolet-Lingenfelter Corvette 427 Twin Turbo is way faster and far more powerful (802 hp 866 lb-ft of torque) as is the Dodge-TNT King Snake Viper GTS (777 hp 703 lb-ft of torque with no turbo, supercharger or nitrous) compared to the 611 hp 480 lb-ft of torque and both cost about half the price.

Besides, they are far more of those cars then there are Bugattis so there is a much better chance of finding one. There are very few Bugatti EB110s ever made, just like the classic Bugattis of the '20s and '30s.

14. Re: What car would you pick over this car thats around the same

I would definately pick this Bugatti EB110 GT! It's just gorgeous!
    BTW if you think that EB110 is too heavy, then so are the M-B SLR McLaren too (it weights 1768 kg)

15. My car would be a little bit more expensive. But only by $50,000. For the price off $400,000 I would get a Ferrari F40. It can go about 196 mph. I love the styling of the car. I also love the styling of the Bugatti but the Ferrari would be my $400,000 choice.

16. I dunno why thats so great, many cars these days can. Did you know F1 cars produce twice their weight in downforce at high speeds. I'm pretty sure that the koenigsegg CCR has the amazing upside down ability too. However I wanna see it proven first. By any car for that matter...

17. If you ask me the McLaren F1 is THE best looking car ever built. It has the perfect combo of style and speed. Therefore the F1 trumps all.