What cars do YOU own.

Discussion in 'American Cars' started by CJ4976, Nov 30, 2004.

1. you are hating

2. i don't have pictures of my actual car and don't know where my avatar is from but i have a picture of a 70 charger that looks similar to mine, raced this guy a few days ago (440ci hemi V8 original remanufactered) w/ 8-71 weiand blower, he ran a 9.67 secs 1/4 but not even close to my unbelievable best time (3 runs) of 8.34secs on 118octane without N2O, frightening acceleration, almost shit my pants when the wheels lifted off the ground and was pressed against my seat!!!!!

i love my car!!!!!
    "too much power is just enough"

3. beautiful, brilliant, sure brilliance

4. Your avatar is from the Fast and the Furious.

You don't have pictures of your actual car...

... I smell something.

5. I'm guessing he lives his life a 1/4 mile at a time, and I bet his dad died at the track.

6. Wait, so you suddenly forgot the power your car was putting down during that race?

7. Vy Holden calais...
    stock, But optioned at the factory when bought new..
    (HBD body kit, rims etc..)

8. Drive a 98 Ford Taurus 24v. drives great

9. like there's no such thing as a 440 Hemi... And if it pulled the wheels off the ground, it would have had to slow down to regain control, thus not running 8s.

Got that much money tied up into a car he currently has, then he can get a digital pic of it with a message to sc.net...

10. '99 Chevy Silverado 1500 short box, reg. cab. Now I need a '70 Chevelle SS.....

11. 2000 Pontiac Firebird Formula
    LS1 6 Speed Hurst.

12. You're so full of shit, first you said it was a series two, you got owned, clearly you don't know what kind of car you own/drive.
    now you're saying it's stock, this after you've been bragging about your "blown V8" in your VY2 Calais.

Give it up, it's your dads, you don't have your license.

13. me: modded 93 MR2
    wife: 01 Mazda Millenia

14. I drive a Norco Wolverine with a rear disc that should be arriving next week.

15. Holy Crap Déjà Vu.

Anyways Dan should really fix this up and when the post is deleted the pages should return back. You know instead of havning a 12 page thread just go back to the last post. But I dont know that thos black pages that the poster can see his/her deleted post.........damn

16. ok... #$%# to you.

1) I NEVER said it was a v8, its a BLOWN v6 Idiot

2) I have dockets in my name, AS the CAR is mine.

3) It's a VYI not II

4) your a #$%#ing idiot.

5) STOCK extras (body kits etc, HBD is stock???? Have a think about that!)

6) Go home.