What cologne do you use?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Aych Es Vee, May 5, 2011.

1. not brown and sarcastic

2. didn't know demigod was a wrangler man

4. sent doesnt get you women. attitude does.

5. you must pull a lot of men.

6. I have Burberry Weekend at the moment. It's nice and subtle.

7. Polo 4. Still have my Adidas from highschool. show's how much I wear it.

8. Stop acting like you can get girls/have ever had sex with anything above a 6 in your life, pal.

A soft 6 at that.

9. Carolina Herrera 212
    Paco Rabanne 1 Million
    Calvin Klein Crave

I want to get Armani Diamonds too

10. haha fuuuuuuuu

11. Yeah! He should run out right now and buy some chewin' tobacca, straight-leg Lee jeans, a pair of kodiak boots, tuck his t-shirt into his jeans, drink a case of Budweiser, and stop warshing.

BECAUSE ONLY GAYS AND EUROPEANS WASH!

13. Versace blue jeans

Smells good man

And apparently cologne can go bad if it gets too hot. So don't leave colognes in the bathroom so infers hot when you shower, dudes

14. also doesnt like sunlight so keep it in your buttwhole or somewhere else dark ok

15. But I am European.

16. DIdn't know about these cologne-care tips. Thanks bruvs. Blue Jeans is great

17. nice, it's good to have some choice. and especially when coming from gifts, that shit costs a lot

18. Sex Panther

19. English?

20. Mix of different Soviet-Jewish backgrounds. Born in Belarus but not actually Belorussian.

21. neither did I

22. Women! What can you say? Who made 'em? God must have been a #$%#in' genius. The hair... They say the hair is everything, you know. Have you ever buried your nose in a mountain of curls... just wanted to go to sleep forever? Or lips... and when they touched, yours were like... that first swallow of wine... after you just crossed the desert. Tits. Hoo-ah! Big ones, little ones, nipples staring right out at ya, like secret searchlights. Mmm. Legs. I don't care if they're Greek columns... or secondhand Steinways. What's between 'em... passport to heaven. I need a drink. Yes, Mr Sims, there's only two syllables in this whole wide world worth hearing: pussy. Hah! Are you listenin' to me, son? I'm givin' ya pearls here.

HOO HAH!

23. I'm dutch

(born and raised in rural ontario, don't speak a word of dutch)

24. 11 consecutive posts in 10 consecutive threads, each one more "witty" and "hilarious" than the last

yes, viscious is back

25. i'm on the brink of insanity..

got to leave this job i think