what crap

Discussion in '2001 HSV Grange' started by FORDFORD, Jan 20, 2003.

1. hsv put there name on this, its just a statesman with different body.

2. Re: what crap

Well HSV does that to all their cars. Get a regular Holden and enhance the engine, brakes, suspension, better wheels.

3. Re: what crap

I am a holden and Hsv guy but don't u think that if it wasn't for the competion neither holden or ford would be as good as they are today? Anyway doesn't FVP or Tickford do basically the same as hsv?
    HOLDENS RULE

4. Re: what crap

You say this like a copyright law has been broken?! Thats why Holden created HSV. To make their otherwise pretty boring commodores into f**king awesome racing machines like clubsport!

5. Re: what crap

no? ps that car looks crap

by this im not accusing anything. dont you agree that looks similar to an audi?

6. Re: what crap

looks nothing like an audi thankfully, it looks much better

7. Re: what crap

i'm gunna restrain myself from hunting FORD FORD down and killing you, solwly and painfully. The HSV Grange is a beautiful car. I don't see a ford fairlane getting raving reviews or doing a 14 second quarter mile. So if you don't like it, don't cry about it.

8. Re: what crap

Show me a Ford that looks better

AUDI?? i think you need to get your eyes checked.

9. Re: what crap

wellbuddy did they put a diffrent engine in there cause if so then its its own company!!! that was the same with ruff and posche and they are recognised as their own company.

10. yeah

crap

does not deserve a place in this awesome website