What do you think of it?

Discussion in '2002 Lamborghini Murciélago' started by no one has this user name, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Re: What do you think of it?

Yeah it does look almost exactly alike but the 6.0 Diablo VTse cost 280k and this only cost 205k thats a big difference. its not an enhancement or an upgrade it doesnt go as fast. the diablo is by far the best Lambo but the people wanted to have some change but not a lot

if Ferrari is coming out with a f60 it wont even live up to the Lamborghini Murcielago or Diablo

2. Re: What do you think of it?

Yeah it does look almost exactly alike but the 6.0 Diablo VTse cost 280k and this only cost 205k thats a big difference. its not an enhancement or an upgrade it doesnt go as fast. the diablo is by far the best Lambo but the people wanted to have some change but not a lot

if Ferrari is coming out with a f60 it wont even live up to the Lamborghini Murcielago or Diablo

3. Re: What do you think of it?

I agree. Lamborghini was the best, is the best, and will always be the best!

4. Re: What do you think of it?

5. Re: What do you think of it?

6. Re: What do you think of it?

7. Re: What do you think of it?

Hey guys, it's always nice to hear people's opinions, even if I don't agree with them, but let's get one thing straight; we all want to hear them just once. Okay? Quick review, hit the button once.

8. Re: What do you think of it?

The pictures actually don't do justice to the car. I've seen it first hand and it looks way better in the skin.

9. Re: What do you think of it?

sleek..
    classy, understated and delicious
    would like to HEAR it though
    <!-- Signature -->

10. Re: What do you think of it?

Yes I'm waiting to see it at this year Mexico car show, im sure they are bringing one of them over here.

Ivanhoe!
    ---------------------
    Drive faster!

11. Re: What do you think of it?

it's tight

12. Re: What do you think of it?

Once you have seen one Lamborghini you have seen them all. They all have the same basic design with some minor upgrades each time.

13. Re: What do you think of it?

i think it's a great car but they should make it faster than 330

14. Re: What do you think of it?

It's simply awsome! Much better and cooler than any Ferrari.

15. Re: What do you think of it?

Well, I think it is beautiful. I have been a Lamborghini fan since I was around 8 (ah, the Countach and Miura). Every new model keeps looking great. If it is really going to be selling for $200k then that is amazing. Cheaper, faster and quicker than a Diablo. Too bad I'll never own or drive one. I'll take that Bugatti Veyron from a brute force standpoint, but for me there is no other car more beautiful than a Lamborghini.

16. Re: What do you think of it?

The new Murcielago. Lamborghini's top priority of development. The car has more ground effects than a diablo, aerodynamically better than the old Diablo, the underbody leave no room for any underbody downforce flaw, the flashy exterior is just the beginning, expect more creature comfort from Audi on later models. The intake on the rear tilts 20 degrees for more sufficient downforce and airflow for the rear brakes. The new wheels are also developed for better cooling of the brakes. The wing has three diffenrent setups, one for going on a bank, one for steep up hill corners, one for high speed. 4 wheel drive assistance VT(for viscous traction)and new high tech Bi-Xenon Headlights.

17. Re: What do you think of it?

!!!!!!!!!!!!THE LAMBORGHINI MURCIELAGO IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Unimpressed by the Murcielago's design? a Ferrari fan, I see. Well you're not impressed "yet". It is very dumb to be unimpressed by the Murcielago's styling, first of all the Murcielago is a new model, it just came out about two months ago, the F50 is a highly developed road car, Ferrari tested it extensively before coming out, and took them two years before it came out, the new Lambo is very fresh out of the box. That damn Ferrari costs a pathetic $500,000 dollars, for what? well to tell all of you guys out there, Ferrari only pays $100,000 for all the parts, to put it in terms its a rip off, Ferrari gets $400,000 back for their lunch money piggy bank, while the stupid Ferrari millionaire goes home happy with his damn $100,000 rip off car. The Murcielago has not had extensive testing, its a new model, and has a price of $210,000, Lamborghini gets about $50,000 back, all the new components are very pricey, especially the 20 degree tilting rear intake, and newly developed interior. Lamborghinis offers the best performance supercar at a lower price. Well, well, the F60 Fiorano, price tag: $900,000, main goal: piss off the little maufacturer of Lamborghini, and beat the crap out of the aged Mclaren F1, to lure stupid customers for its stylishly polished exterior and lavish carborn fiber bodywork like that of an Aston Martin Vanquish, very interstingly stupid isn't it Lamborghini Fans???????

Ferrari Fans don't compare the strong and the weak, you guys are pathetic, picking on the new baby Lambo, with a freaked out F50 and the F60, pick on the Mclaren F1s, Mercedes Silver Arrows, or the top level LeMans GT1s, don't pick on the small guys cause their small, why are guys a bunch of girls, to pick on the bigger ones. Lamborghiniiiiiiissssss Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuulllllllllleeeeeeeeeeessssssssss!!!!!!!!!

18. Re: What do you think of it?

The New Lamborghini Murcielago can be seen at the upcoming Motor Show at the San Francisco Moscone Auto Show, Lamborghini fans at SF, you guys would better be there, cause Lamborghini would not be selling the Murcielagos at SF, not ti'll 2002. I'll See all you guys there!!!!!!!!!

19. Re: What do you think of it?

The Murcielago is about to become one of the most beautiful and offers more creature comfort, better than any older Lamborghinis.

20. My uncle was at the presentation here are some pics of that event<!-- Signature -->

21. Re: What do you think of it?

more<!-- Signature -->

22. Re: What do you think of it?

SPLURGE<!-- Signature -->

23. Re: What do you think of it?

This new car shocked me (also the supercar industries)
    Lamborghinis are always the best supercars in the world<!-- Signature -->

24. Re: What do you think of it?

This car is a JOKE, its the exact same as the 2001 diablo vt 6.0se... I mean look at it this way, they took the same car added 31 hp and a sixth gear which only increased the speed by a tenth of a mile and now they have a new lambourghini... If you break it down its just a scam so they can make another car which equals a higher price which equals a bigger profit that's all!!!!!

25. Re: What do you think of it?

I Think its looking good , a clean design.