What does this intimidate?

Discussion in '1998 Chevrolet Intimidator Concept' started by lotus87, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Certainly nothing I can think of.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: What does this intimidate?

nothing, it's just a cheap Monte Carlo w/a cheap body kit

3. Re: What does this intimidate?

Something tells me its a tribute to the "Intimidator"...<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: What does this intimidate?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from dyck15</i>
    <b>Something tells me its a tribute to the "Intimidator"...</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --> YEAH HE IS RIGHT IT IS IN MEMORY OF DALE EARNHARDT.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: What does this intimidate?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from lotus87</i>
    <b>Certainly nothing I can think of.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Except for you!!!!!!<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: What does this intimidate?

seems nice i wudnt mind one or two or three with one with nos and couple better body shots<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: What does this intimidate?

It certainly doesn't intimidate me or my E46 ///M3. Think again.<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: What does this intimidate?

it intimidates a kia reio

9. Re: What does this intimidate?

um ya'll are nice....its called a tribute to the intimidator!!! Dale Earnhardt!? ya'll ignorant jerks...give some credit to the 7 time winston cup champion.....i'd like to see ya'll go out on to a winston cup circuit and beat him in a race!!! he designed this himself, and people would pay big bucks for this aight!!!!!??? now give us nascar fans a break...Dale is a big hero in all of our minds
    christina, 17
    atlanta, georgia

10. Re: What does this intimidate?

in memory? notice its a 98 and dale earnhardt died in 00 or 01

11. Re: What does this intimidate?

Yes, I agree, Nascar is lame. I don't even see why you could be so bad a driver that you crash on a circular circuit. Of course it wasn't Earnhart's fault, but still now!! Oh yeah, this car intimidates both the Kia Rio and the Hyudai Accent! So there!<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: What does this intimidate?

its great they are giving a tribute car to dale but i think this is a pretty ugly car (MY OPINION). i think dale should be remembered with a better chevy like a vette or camaro not this but whatever chey does its their decision not mine so i cant control what they tribute him with.

I love Jennifer!!!!!!!!

13. Re: What does this intimidate?

it sure dusnt hell intimidate me on my pushbike, lol, anh just play'n wit ya, but seriously...here in autralia our HSV GTO (just cam to america as the new Pontiac GTO[yeh thats right thats based on an aussie car]) would eat it alive

14. Re: What does this intimidate?

it intimidates bunny rabbits

15. Re: What does this intimidate?

I think if he was the one that designed it, he created it with a 6 so avg people could enjoy it. It wasnt made in memory of him thats BS. its way to early... unless he knew he was going to die 3 years later! didnt think so. I think he was looking for something a typical nascar fan could enjoy, and sence nascar fans come from all diffrent ranges on the social scale. they have to be able to afford it. as for the reason its a monte carlo and not a vette or a camaro. Nascars are monte carlos! why would he drive one on the track and then take another model and designate it to himself!? And for the guy that asked how you crash on an oval course? your driving 190 mph! you guys have a hard time getting your fierraris that high let alone doing it for 500 laps. I think you guys fail to see how straigning it would be to drive 500 miles and 190 mph! And im not even a nascar fan, but i know alot more goes into driving these super machienes then just putting it to the floor and taking a couple laps.

16. Not necessarily in memory, just a tribute