What ford needs to do...

Discussion in '2000 Ford Focus FR200 Concept' started by nissanZboy, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: What ford needs to do...

I like the one you desribed ad this one too, it'd be good to see your version produced with a few small more appealing to the public changes, and this car is also good too, i like that agressive feel and i've heard that it's got great acceleration, and godo performance for a small car. It's not a massive overcharged big engine beast it's a nice wuick controllable little car, to have fun and drive insanely quick around sharp turns etc. I like it

2. Re: What ford needs to do...

same here but it would be fun to add nos for extra hp and change the rims they look kinda gay but not that bad<!-- Signature -->

3. They need to come out with a wrc version of the focus with 4wd and this engine. I wouldn't want a body kit that was this over the top, but a nice sutle one with a small wing, front and rear bumbers, and ground effects. THey also need to ditch those ugly wheels for some racing wheels, prefrably the chrome black color, with 5 spokes mabee 16s or 17s. What do you think they should do with a WRC version focus.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: What ford needs to do...

i think they should produce it.(i'ts a matter of opinion.)<!-- Signature -->