WHAT HAPPENED THE MCLAREN F1?

Discussion in '2001 Bugatti 16/4 Veyron Concept' started by BYBYCOPS, Aug 9, 2002.

1. This is very saddening. It looks like the Mclaren F1 will now be just some really fast car while the Veyron will become a dream car.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: WHAT HAPPENED THE MCLAREN F1?

yeah<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: WHAT HAPPENED THE MCLAREN F1?

the McLaren will always be a dream car no matter what (not MY dream car, it never was)

4. Re: WHAT HAPPENED THE MCLAREN F1?

I just don't understand why people talk so much crap about any of the cars. 99% of people in this world can't afford any of these cars anyway.

5. Re: WHAT HAPPENED THE MCLAREN F1?

THE MCLAREN IS A THOUSAND TIMES MORE WANTED THAN THE BUGATTI. THERE WAS ONLY 100 MADE WHICH SOME WERE RACE CARS AND ONLY 5 OF THE WET DREAMS SOME TRUE LM EDITIONS. THE MCLAREN IS THE DREAM CAR AND NOT THIS NOR THE F60 WILL KNOCK IT FROM ITS PEDISTILL OF THE BEST SUPERCAR THE WORLD HAS SEEN AND WILL SEE FOR AWHILE

6. Re: WHAT HAPPENED THE MCLAREN F1?

More like 99.999%. Just wanted to add that. The percentage of people who own Ferraris in the United States alone compared to the U.S. population is approx. .0013%

7. Re: WHAT HAPPENED THE MCLAREN F1?

Actually the Mclaren will always be remembered as the epitomy of engineering in the 20th century, while the bugatti will probably just be remembered as a really fast, prestigious car.

8. Re: WHAT HAPPENED THE MCLAREN F1?

yep F1 wont match this although pretty close.

9. Re: WHAT HAPPENED THE MCLAREN F1?

U all got no idea what the Bugatti really is!-And don't compare a Quad-Turbo-16cyl. with a non-turbo-v12!!-The Bugatti is less than nothing on a track against the holy Mc Laren F1!!!!

10. Re: WHAT HAPPENED THE MCLAREN F1?

This car has a quad engine in it. Not only that it is still a prototype. If McLaren had a prototype with that type of engine in it, then it would totally destroy buggati. But since they wont it's just an idea.

11. Re: WHAT HAPPENED THE MCLAREN F1?

did you know that the mclaren F1 is a roadcar not a supercar.

12. Re: WHAT HAPPENED THE MCLAREN F1?

Shuddup!

13. Re: WHAT HAPPENED THE MCLAREN F1?

What a great comeback to that greatly stated point.

14. Re: WHAT HAPPENED THE MCLAREN F1?

Nope, the Mclaren is the ultimate supercar for the road. Just thought I'd point that out.

15. Re: WHAT HAPPENED THE MCLAREN F1?

yeah and put something merely challenging to a Mclaren F1 on a track even a 250GTO from 1967 will be as fast through corners

16. Re: WHAT HAPPENED THE MCLAREN F1?

idiot this is a road going super car you dumb ass

17. Re: WHAT HAPPENED THE MCLAREN F1?

Look at the stats idiot, this thing beets it buy alot.

18. Re: WHAT HAPPENED THE MCLAREN F1?

Damn straight it is!

19. Re: WHAT HAPPENED THE MCLAREN F1?

I'm really not sure which car is better, but I would still rather have the McLaren F1.

20. Re: WHAT HAPPENED THE MCLAREN F1?

McLaren is workin on an engine, tuned to put out 1536 hp

21. Re: WHAT HAPPENED THE MCLAREN F1?

1536?!?!?!? HOLY S***!!!!!!!!

22. Re: WHAT HAPPENED THE MCLAREN F1?

It cant be said that the Veyron is going to beat the F1 just yet. This car isnt even out yet, and the numbers havent been proven, so really, they could through any old s*it at us and we would believe it. I'm sure this car will be wicked fast, possibly faster then the F1, but who knows, until the day comes, dont be so quick to call winners. Also, I think the F1 would still take the cake on the track, but, you never know.

23. Re: WHAT HAPPENED THE MCLAREN F1?

since when??? what is your source???

24. McLaren is workin on an engine, tuned to put out 1536 hp

But u didt knew my friend that the Bugatti is going to produce Veyron with standart 1500bhp factory horse power. You can imagine how much biger horse power can produse that engine. They are going to build 50 Veyrons with 1001bhp only for collectors and in production will be only 555bhp W16 non turbo Veyrons.I cant say that McLaren is not a nice car but now in first place is Bugatti Veyron.

25. Re: WHAT HAPPENED THE MCLAREN F1?

huge top speed, but could it live with the mclaren f1 through turns? methinks maybe