What happened to the poor Corvette?

Discussion in '2002 Chevrolet Corvette Z06' started by F1LM My Car, Feb 21, 2003.

1. Re: What happened to the poor Corvette?

If the Vette is a poor-man's sports car, then what is the Camaro?

2. Re: What happened to the poor Corvette?

The Corvette is still a world class car. What do you call the C5-R? The Z06 will more than hold it's own with cars that are worth a whole lot more than it. GM still needs to beef the Vette up even more past the Z06's power though, just to show what it can really do.

3. Re: What happened to the poor Corvette?

I thought the Corvette was a poor man's sports car, back in the '50s. Ever priced it against a Jaguar or Ferrari of the time?

4. Re: What happened to the poor Corvette?

Whaaaaa?>

5. Re: What happened to the poor Corvette?

There are parts of that I agree with such as the 67-69 Camaros were classics, but pretty much the only pathetic Camaro or Firebird were in the 80's when they were only pushing low 200 horsepower in their V8s. But since then I believe they have recovered quite well with the Firehawk, and the SS they are faster then they probably ever have been before. I know that speed isn't everything but I believe they look good too, and they whole point of the F-body cars are to provide plenty of power for a fraction of the price, and they do that quite well. Ass.

6. Re: What happened to the poor Corvette?

lol

7. Re: What happened to the poor Corvette?

do you know anything about cars?

8. Re: What happened to the poor Corvette?

Yea i think this is one of those people who dont know what there talking about. The Zo6 can take cars that cost ALOT more than it does.

9. Re: What happened to the poor Corvette?

this guy is seriously a retard