What have I missed?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Phanofmuzik, Feb 18, 2014.

1. What all has been going on at good ol SCN in the last 2 years or so? Been busy and havent been around much in the last forever, but still recognize almost all of yall, including the fahking shjithad boorner, and was wonderin how life was here. Any notable gains/losses/good events?

Kle Xar

2. you've missed this forum's slow and yet inevitable slide into death

3. Moved to Texas. It sucks, I don't know what you ever saw in this state. Corks tried to kill himself and robbed a hooker. IamRich was a shithead and held the forums hostage until stangy un-banned him, then he got himself re-banned within a month. Wheelman turned into the stereotypical adult, bought a house and shit.

4. was just doing my part by being MIA

5. where in texas did you move? Why does it suck?

100% expected of the child raised by bigblockbrawler426hemistage8 and gamballa.

I think I remember wheeldude buying a house and turning into a mimby.

6. Mr Putins crying and Corks' crying.
    Thats about it.

7. Nice to see you back.

8. I don't even know what I've done in the last 2 years. Life's changed a lot but that's aboot it.

9. What's a mimby?

10. Midland. There's nothing worth seeing between here and Forth Worth. It's the biggest small town I've ever been to. There's nothing to do here except get drunk and fight (or #$%#). It's flatter than Oklahoma, but not as green. There are only two types of weather: too hot, and too cold. The politics are appalling, and the Texas education system is a joke. Oh, and requiring two license plates is straight-up helmet-class stuff.

11. Corks is the worst member, so nothing.

12. Graduated, got a job. Still same ol'

13. yeah west texas is pretty much a hellhole. Dunno why youd ever want to live there. at least move to a city or something.

14. He watched Black Gold, saw all the roughnecks getting covered in oil and said "Midland, I'm coming."

15. hahah

16. Damn right I did.

17. dont forget babby doing well too

18. Are you still working on that Porsche 917 kit?

19. that too

20. more gays
    more fanboism
    more split personalities (real issue)
    more hate
    more lies and HR jobs

21. Reddit is sucking my life away now.

22. we're slowly putting a LeMons car together. which I should really really really take photos of one of these days.

23. What's up with you?

24. Graduated, went back to school, graduated, went back to school.