What is different on this car than a normal one?

Discussion in '1999 Plymouth Prowler Woodward Edition' started by avsfan21, Aug 10, 2002.

1. I dont see anything different at all. The numbers look about the same and the car looks the same. Maybe its all about the paint but, what is so special about this car?

2. Re: What is different on this car than a normal one?

Paint? Interior options?
    ...probably thats it.

<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: What is different on this car than a normal one?

It really sucks period<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: What is different on this car than a normal one?

I'm not sure. It's just as ugly as the other Prowlers, and it's just as slow. Come on! Chrysler probably just came up with an impressive name so they could jack up the price and make more money. The car itself is very impractical. If you want to spent $40,000 to $50,000 on a car, go buy a Mustang, Firebird, Mercedes, a used Viper or Corvette. Who would want to buy this car? I've seen more Vipers than Prowlers. By the way, Vipers rule!<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: What is different on this car than a normal one?

this car was made for crusing...not for beating anyone in races. the only difference between this one and regular ones is the paintjob. but they dont charge any extra for it. they just made fewer. this is a sunday afternoon car. not a blow em away at the track car<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: What is different on this car than a normal one?

ok well just put in a manual gearbox<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: What is different on this car than a normal one?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Kurt</i>
    <b>I'm not sure. It's just as ugly as the other Prowlers, and it's just as slow. Come on! Chrysler probably just came up with an impressive name so they could jack up the price and make more money. The car itself is very impractical. If you want to spent $40,000 to $50,000 on a car, go buy a Mustang, Firebird, Mercedes, a used Viper or Corvette. Who would want to buy this car? I've seen more Vipers than Prowlers. By the way, Vipers rule!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

ugly is your opinion not everyone else's... and if I'm gonna spend $40-50k on a car, I'm gonna make damn sure it looks nice to me and is more rare than any other car... by the way, vipers are overrated cars with nothing but a huge ass engine.. not too impressive in my book...
    by the way, you can make any car relatively fast... although it is hard to make any car look nice..<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: What is different on this car than a normal one?

Woodward is one of the main streets in Detroit. I think, if i'm not mistaken, there is a chrysler auto plant on Woodward Ave. I think this is the last prowler that is ever going to be produced so they gae it a special name. the car was auctioned in NYC but i dunno for how much. I am also not sure if this was the last prowler,but i think that's what it is.<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: What is different on this car than a normal one?

This car sux

10. Re: What is different on this car than a normal one?

Well, i guess you suck too then. The car wasn't made to be a speedster. That's what's wrond with you people theese days....not every car is made to be as fast as the McLaren. Some cars are made for 'crusing', yes c-r-u-s-i-n-g.

11. Re: What is different on this car than a normal one?

rofl

12. Re: What is different on this car than a normal one?

what the hell is rofl?

Can anyone tell me how to put stuff on my signature?

13. Re: What is different on this car than a normal one?

i saw one with nos beat the livin hell outta a corvette once..i cracked up so hard my tailbone came out my ass

14. Re:

I totally agree, u lame ass people have to get it throught your head that not every car is made to be fast. The first thingss that normally come to mind by the engineers is "hmmm, how could we make this look good, handle good, and also be practical at the same time?"

Thinking about speed is normally last, unless they specifically set out to build a Viper.

This car was meant to be a limitted production "showpiece", and also to have the possibility to be a fast car by aftermarket stuff, that's left up to MOPAR. Not the people who designed it.

Plus, it's a hell of a lot faster than an average guys pickup or Honda.

*** I have also seen (in person) a suped up Prowler tear a Corvette a new tailpipe! and the only mods where to the exhaust, minor bodywork, tuned suspension and it had twin supercargers at work.***

It had like just under 500 horses.

15. What's different? You're lookin' at it. Same inappropriate engine, gearbox, and awful handling.