what is up with this?

Discussion in '2002 Morgan Aero 8' started by sparetire, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Re: what is up with this?

Could it be that people want something (gasp) unique that has a lot of old school style? Gee maybe all young people 25-35 dont live in night clubs.
    This car is beutiful and classy. And the looks are both modern and stylish, two things that are often opposites. I would drive this in a heart beat. The ladies will love it.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: what is up with this?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from sparetire</i>
    <b>Could it be that people want something (gasp) unique that has a lot of old school style? Gee maybe all young people 25-35 dont live in night clubs.
    This car is beutiful and classy. And the looks are both modern and stylish, two things that are often opposites. I would drive this in a heart beat. The ladies will love it.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Right on. There are way to many messages on sc.net saying "Why'd they make this car? It doesn't look like the other ones, why don't they make all the cars look exactly the same?"

3. Re: what is up with this?

Holy hell! Morgan has been going for a long time now, and I don't think they get nearly enough admiration or recognition. This is a very good example of one of the world best and most exciting sports cars. I would have this over any topless roadster.

4. Re: what is up with this?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from LAMBOGT1</i>
    <b>"The ladies will love it"

Ya right, ive never seen a young person in an old car, or one that has the styling, most people, or it may just be me like the smooth sleek look with nice lines. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

You have been posting bullshit in all of these forums. This car is not a piece of shit. While you have the right to Say what you want, think! This car is sleek, and smooth! What the hell Are you talking about?<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: what is up with this?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from LAMBOGT1</i>
    <b>"The ladies will love it"

Ya right, ive never seen a young person in an old car, or one that has the styling, most people, or it may just be me like the smooth sleek look with nice lines. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    I'm 21, but it's not a problem for me to drive a car like this.But what is your problem?Do you consider your vette is more stylish?I suspect you'd prefer to get tight with vodka 'Moskovskaya' rather than to savour Unicognac Jules Gautret for instance...<!-- Signature -->