what is ur favorite? ANSWER THE QUESTION

Discussion in '1931 Lincoln Model K' started by Lil Boxter GT, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Re: what is ur favorite? ANSWER THE QUESTION

FERRARI F50 BOLIDE

BECAUSE THAT SHIT IS HOT...

AND IT GOES FAST

2. Re: what is ur favorite? ANSWER THE QUESTION

I like the original Humvee, the one created for the Army. It's just a badass off road machine. The new H2 looks like a women's vehicle(no offence to any females in here).

3. wwhat is ur favorite hummer and why. tell me<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: what is ur favorite? ANSWER THE QUESTION

Hummer H1 Alpha cause it is the most biggest and most powerful!<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: what is ur favorite? ANSWER THE QUESTION

favorite was the original. now that general motors has begun production of their hummer they have transformed it into one of their ugly, plastic-covered monstrosities. granted i like gm's engines and i like the h1 with the vortech 8100. at least that one moves. no hummer built on a tahoe frame will ever be the same. no more geared hubs, no more inboar mounted brake system, . it sucks now that it has been commercialized by GM. Can it still ford rivers like the old one? Does it come with a snorkle like the old one? Nah.

6. Re: what is ur favorite? ANSWER THE QUESTION

I prefer the H1. I hate it now how Gm has commercialized the H2 and made it very cheap. Come on, Pontiac Aztec air vents. There are just so may cheap things that makes me hate the new Hummer. The H2 is also not as off road cappable. Its is BUTT UGLY. The H1 is the king and I will take it over two of these.

7. Re: what is ur favorite? ANSWER THE QUESTION

I would say the original H1. This H2 SUT is pretty nice, too. I honestly think all Hummers kick @$$, though

8. Re: what is ur favorite? ANSWER THE QUESTION

My favorite car is the Dodge Viper because it halls butt!!!!!!!

9. Re: what is ur favorite? ANSWER THE QUESTION

The best car I have ever seen is the Hamman Laguna Seca II !
    <!-- Signature -->

10. Re: what is ur favorite? ANSWER THE QUESTION

First of all to Patman, if i had the money for an M3 i'd just laugh at it then go get a REAL car like a Bandit or a Viper, not some piece of cloned BMW shit, is it just me or do all the new German car producers like to make all their new cars identical besides in size and interior?

Second is to the guy who started this, a H1 is for serious off-roading, maybe GM tried to make the new Hummer a more family friendly version, but as you see here they are still trying to make a more aggresive version then the H2, the SUT is more menacing then the normal version and GM still want to sell to Hummer fans, but they also want to sell to family SUV buyers aswell..<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: what is ur favorite? ANSWER THE QUESTION

My cj5 is more capable than this new thing for god's sake.

12. Re: what is ur favorite? ANSWER THE QUESTION

Back to Hummers People. The Origanal of corse. the new ones are like anyother SUV, the Origanal Hummer was so much better.<!-- Signature -->

13. Re: what is ur favorite? ANSWER THE QUESTION

Hummer H1 Alpha.
    <!-- Signature -->

14. Re: what is ur favorite? ANSWER THE QUESTION

Even if the first was the best off-road piece of machine in the world besides a damn MB Unimog, It don't mean that It is "commercialsed" How often do you see a hummer on the road??? Maybe twice, three times a month? This may not be the origonal, but it sure as hell ain't no pussy SUV like a MB ML320. This ain't the only good one on the market. Landrover, Jeep, Dodge Pickups, and Chevy are all competitors. So they are both Good. One makes Up where the other one fails.

15. Re: what is ur favorite? ANSWER THE QUESTION

H2 because I own one!!!

16. Re: what is ur favorite? ANSWER THE QUESTION

My fave is the H1 wagon but if I got to own one it'd be the H2 wagon, because it looks almost as good, but is faster and is less expensive.

17. Re: what is ur favorite? ANSWER THE QUESTION

i have to go with the Hummer H1 Alphia. my reasons are to me its one of the only hummers that doesnt look like a box. i like the amount of torque on it, and overall it just look the best, so basically the design of it.

18. Re: what is ur favorite? ANSWER THE QUESTION

i like the h1 but the lambo lmoo2 beat it in the offroad thing

19. Re: what is ur favorite? ANSWER THE QUESTION

defintly H1, stupid question to begin with

20. Re: what is ur favorite? ANSWER THE QUESTION

The H1 alpha definetly. THe H2 that GM made is screwed up like everything else from GM. The H1 Alpha has moe power and looks better. What a stupid question to ask.

21. Re: what is ur favorite? ANSWER THE QUESTION

Hey Mark if you want your Viper Comp. Coupe as a picture under your name go to your account and go to avatar and select the picture from there. The regular H2 looks the best but for features the H1. It can inflate and deflate the tires while driving and also has independant rear suspension.

22. Re: what is ur favorite? ANSWER THE QUESTION

If you have one prove it show pictures and tell me what it says on the plate behind the glovebox. If you are too stupid to know how to open it get a flashlight unscrew the hinges and then take it out. then look in the hole and and tell me what the plate says.

23. Re: what is ur favorite? ANSWER THE QUESTION

I say H1 Alpha.