what kind of ferrari is this?

Discussion in '2001 Ferrari 360 Spider' started by joeblowlovescars, Mar 7, 2003.

1. Re: what kind of ferrari is this?

wtf?? never seen this ferrari before

2. Re: what kind of ferrari is this?

the front side fenger resembles the 456, but im not sure bout the tail lights...For some reason, the rear looks like the front of the 360. Then again, it sorta resembles the Ferrari Rossa Pininfarina Concept... Hmmmmm... a thought to ponder upon..=)

3. Re: what kind of ferrari is this?

yes it does resemble the front of a 360 and with 360 taillights. very odd.

4. Re:

This Ferrari is a car with 4 wheels. Can u locate them? Good. It has an engine, a V8. It has seats, it has a windshield and windows. This car can go fast.
    Now do u know what this Ferrari is??

Please dont tell me u dont know what a ferrari is?

5. Re: Re:

This Ferrari is a car with 4 wheels. Can u locate them? Good. It has an engine, a V8. It has seats, it has a windshield and windows. This car can go fast.
    Now do u know what this Ferrari is??

----------------------------
    WHat kinda response is this? And how can u tell that its a V8 and not a v12? And no, i still dont know what kind of ferrari this is.

6. Re: what kind of ferrari is this?

The 360 spider. You hade to klik the link to even get here.

7. Re: Re:

Umm, not trying 2 start shit but if u happen 2 look carefully@ the specification at the top of this page, the engine type says V8. It shouldve been flat obvious that it actually tells u what type of engine it is right at the TOP of this page, rather than u trying 2 assume that i might of misread it.

"And no, i still dont know what kind of ferrari this is." to answer ur question:

This Ferrari is a car with 4 wheels. Can u locate them? Good. It has an engine, a V8. It has seats, it has a windshield and windows. This car can go fast. Now do u know what this Ferrari is?? It's an open air version of the Modena.

8. Re: Re:

*Buzz!* wrong! The ferrari 360 spider does not look like that at all. Im thinkin its the 456 barchetta or something. Chek out the bumper and exhaust; it resembles the 456 greatly. Not to mention the side fender that soooo resembles the 456........ The 456 is a V12; not a V8...

9. Re: Re:

OK, lets get things str8. Earlier i was jes responding to JoeBlowLovesCars question on "what kinda ferrari is this". So i made a response that might reflect to that type of question in a way that it shouldve been flat obvious that this ferrari is an open air roadster. That thing that really bugs me is that u r over here jes trying 2 humilate me b cuz of dat response i made. Yes it is stupid and i know it sounds really retarded, i jes wanted 2 say something stupid so what??? and u trying 2 make a big deal out of it!. now im wondering is how do u interpret that this ferrari 360 Spider does not look like a Ferrari 360 but a 456 Barchetta?? and why r u talkin about the 456 when the main subject here is the 360 n e way?? we r not talkin about the 456 here.

10. Re: Re:

"why r u talkin about the 456 when the main subject here is the 360 n e way?? we r not talkin about the 456 here."
    ------------------------------------------
    Umm.. first of all, i kno that this is the link for the 360 spider. But joeblowlovescars was the guy who made the post about the picture of the ferrari that he posted. So it was him who changed the topic away from the 360 spider. So i thought everyone who responded to his post was questioning the type of ferrari that he posted. Next point:

"now im wondering is how do u interpret that this ferrari 360 Spider does not look like a Ferrari 360 but a 456 Barchetta?? and why r u talkin about the 456 when the main subject here is the 360 n e way?? we r not talkin about the 456 here."
    ----------------------------------------------------
    AGAIN, i was referring to the picture that joeblowlovescars had posted. I KNOW how a ferrari 360 looks like. Unless u were thinkin that the car that he posted was the 360..lol..LOL, then maybe we had a miscommunication. I was talkin bout the how the ferrari that joeblowlovescars had posted looks like the 360's front..sorta. The part where i mentioned about the 456 was the side fender of the car. AGAIN, I WAS REFERRING TO THE PICTURE joeblowlovescars HAD POSTED.. THANK YOU, COME AGAIN!

11. Re: what kind of ferrari is this?

This car is a very special limited edition 456 Barchetta (Although the tail-lights are different from the ones I've seen). Ferrari only built a few of these as prototypes and special-order cars to rich clients (i.e. the Sultan of Brunei who has at least 6). In all, there might be 20 or so. A very rare Ferrari indeed! The only thing that bothers me is those tail-lights; I'm pretty sure the standard 456 Barchetta has a different style than these.

Oh, by the way, the 456 HAS 12 CYLINDERS, NOT 8.

12. Re: what kind of ferrari is this?

What the hell are you talking about? The 360 is a separate model which replaced the 355. Have you undergone any mental treatment lately? Because you could use some.

13. Re: what kind of ferrari is this?

umm.. whom is this reply intended for? JW... coz the topic of the 355 came up, but no one mentioned it in this post...

14. Re: what kind of ferrari is this?

You are confusing this car with the Ferrari FX.

The FX was built in 1996 at the request of the Sultan of Brunei on the same platform as the 512M.

This is not a Ferrari FX.

P.S. Only 8 FX's were produced and I included a pic of one below.

15. Re: what kind of ferrari is this?

360 spider dumbass

16. Re: what kind of ferrari is this?

Dude, hes not talking about the 360. He had a picture of another Ferrari but you know how sometimes pics in the forums disappear. Thats what happend.

17. Re: Re:

if you'd just read the stats you'd find out that it's a v8. 400hp, 275 ft lb torque, dohc 5 valves-cylinder, it's all in there.

18. Re: what kind of ferrari is this?

oops