what kind of music do you like? my recommendations

Discussion in 'Paul91785's Website Forum' started by GTHOPHASE3 4 eva, Dec 10, 2004.

1. I'm bored.

3 inches of blood, Alexisonfire, AFI, AC/DC, At the Drive-in, Atreyu, Bars, Bear Vs Shark, Boys Night Out, Boy Sets Fire, Every Time I Die, Fear Before the March of Flames, From First To Last, Funeral for a Friend, Give up the Ghost, Hot Water Music, In name and Blood, Killswitch Engage, Misfits, Misery Signals, Poison the Well, Queen, Remembering Never, Skyhooks, Some Girls, Sparta, The Bronx, The Dillinger Escape Plan, The Hellacopters, The Fall of Troy, The Mars Volta, The Rise, Toto and Underoath.

2. Thrash Metal, Death Metal, Speed Metal..etc anything hard and fast with low-sung lyrics.

Some examples of artists I listen too, not all of them are here.
    Lamb of God, God Forbid, Rammstein, Megaherz, Ministry, Front Line Assembly, Hatebreed, Soil, Mudvayne, Mushroomhead, Vision of Disorder, Motorhead, Black Sabbath, Sepulutra, Pantera, Down, Iron Maiden. That's just a small list of my favorite bands.

3. Haha this post is funny. So old too...

4. so gross egad

5. what happened to my post ?

6. about a third of those bands i would actually listen to

the rest is just.....eh, gross

7. just listen to Aesop Rock

8. I'm having far too much fun in this thread by myself

9. I'm stickying this because it was one of the original 2 threads in my forum and i don't want to forget about it